5.0 out of 5 stars I owned two now more...
Published 11 months ago by helen_in_tn

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work
First of all it came without batteries. Secondly, even after I bought the right battery and hooked it up to my laptop, it still did not work. I am very disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by Sima Bahman

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work, April 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I owned two now more..., February 12, 2014
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
I owned two of these mouse. Then I spilled a cup of hot water on my desk and killed one of the mice. So I ordered another one. It's been my favorite mouse to use at work daily for the past few years. It's the only mouse that doesn't give me soreness after a long day use. All other mouse make my hand sore at joints. The only thing is that it uses batteries faster than other optical mouse. I bought this one and a blue one, both on Amazon. I like this one better, which is black and gray colored. Think this is by far the best small mouse for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars good mouse, easy/small for travel also.., November 11, 2013
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
good mouse.. like it so far.. use it with my laptop and small enough for travel also. i think it's good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigaware Mouse, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
Excellent quality, i've used one for 3 years without problem so i ordered another for my office. It's a great size for a small hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse!, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
I don't understand the bad reviews on this product. It gets the job done for a great price. REally frees up your desk from the cluttered wire look. You should definately get this mouse!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, don't waste your money, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
This mouse works occassionally. They battery cover broke off in the first 5 minutes. most of the time the mouse stops working. But sometimes it does work, well kind of, you can't pinpoint and click on anything because most of the time the mouse curser is jumping all over the place.

This mouse loves to quit working in the middle of adult videos.

1.0 out of 5 stars Everything Gigaware Makes is Plain Junk & Will Break Right Away, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
I didn't buy this product, but just tossed out another piece of prematurely dead Gigaware garbage. Never buy anything from this company. They should not exist, they are absolutely the worst business in the history of electronics.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST MOUSE I HAVE EVER USED, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST MOUSE I HAVE EVER USED IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!! I HAVE PURCHASED MICROSOFT, NO NAME BRANDS AND SO MANY OTHER BRANDS BUT IF YOU WANT A MOUSE THAT CAN GO THRU EVERYTHING AND STILL WORK AND WORK WELL THEN BUY THIS MOUSE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and long lasting!, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse (Electronics)
Great Mouse! I have had one of these for years and my husband just dropped the computer on the connector piece, breaking it. I'm buying a new one since nothing compares to the old one!

Gigaware Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse