Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 1, 2013
These fabric charm squares are really nice! The colors are just as pictured, and the designs are suitable for boy or girl, I think. Especially if other fabrics are used in combination with them. The quality is first rate, of course. The weight and feel is very nice--very smooth and soft to the touch. Shipping was quick and, more importantly to me, shpping was covered by Amazon Prime. (Is there anyone we can complain to about high shipping charges???:-)
on January 26, 2014
I wanted this charm pack to make a quick baby quilt. It did the trick. I wasn't fond of some of the patterns and don't have a clue why it is called Giggles but it made a very nice quilt. The fabric quality is good but not quilt shop quality. I would order this product again.
on October 2, 2013
I am very happy with my fabric order..I have 2 projects going right now but as soon as I finish them I can't wait to get into the new fabrics and start a few blankets for our newest bundles of joy who are due in January (grandson) and (Granddaughter) And then we just found out we one more bundle in April.Social am thinking I better buckle down and get to work....
One blessed and busy Grandma
on December 7, 2013
love the pretty colors and patterns in this bunch will buy more from this company measures are exact and made a wonderful wall hanging out of it
on January 11, 2014
The colors are nice and I like the feel of the fabric and believe these little squares will work well for my project (doll quilts).
on May 21, 2014
THIS PACK OF 42 5 INCH SQUARES HAS A LOT OFDEFERINT COLOR ANS PATTERNS, THE SIZE IS THE RIGHT SIZE FOR QUILTING MAKING
on December 4, 2013
The prints were perfect for what I needed them for, They were new and were delivered within a couple of days.
on December 6, 2013
Such a bright and cheery packet. I have the free pattern that goes with this and can't wait to get started.

See 1 answered question