Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gigi Hair Removal Strips for The Face, 1 Ounce
- Pre-waxed honee strips for the face
- Kit includes: 12 strips, 24 applications and 1 post epilation lotion (1 ounce)
- A great retail item for salons or for clients who want to maintain hair-free skin in between salon visits
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1
Gently press the pre-waxed strips onto the area and then pull-off. The pre-waxed strips lift away unwanted hair from the root, leaving your skin soft and beautifully smooth for weeks.
Top Customer Reviews
I have tried every brand and formula of wax and have read every review possible for each product before I tried it. I honestly believe that different waxes work differently for everyone depending on skin type, consistency of hair, how the wax is heated, application technique...etc. I found that the GiGi all purpose honee wax (microwavable) works best for me. It pulls out my fine and coarse hairs. However, I have a week long vacation coming up and will need to do a little touch up while on the road. Bringing all my waxing tools would just be too much so I was happy to find these.
Just gave them a trial run tonight. Perfect size to use on your face. So easy to use. I love the aftercare lotion that came with it - left my face feeling soft and residue free. However, these did not work so well on my coarse hair but got out every fine hair. I don't have many coarse ones so I just tweezed them. These will be perfect for me while traveling - just a light touch-up but I couldn't use these all the time.
Hope this is helpful to someone with similar preferences as mine.
Here are my 3 reasons why the Gigi facial strips aren't great:
1) They do not remove coarse/thicker hairs and I always, always have to 'clean up' the ones left behind with my tweezers.
2) The clear plastic strips tend to get lost in sight on the bathroom sink, then get caught by a mysterious bathroom breeze and flutter to the floor then get stuck. Annoying.
3) The after-wax oil is relentless and never succeeds at removing all the wax from my face. I generally scrub at the stupid wax with a towel or tissue and finally resort to just scraping it off with my fingernail, ouch and yuck.
I got kind of fed up with #1 and after running out of my Gigi strips I did some pretty heavy research on Amazon to try to find some better strips. I ordered a couple boxes of the Nad's facial strips (they're about the same in price) and just tried a couple strips last night on my upper lip. And YAY! The Nad's strip removed ALL the hairs on my upper lip, including the coarse/darker ones and the soft hairs. In one try. And then I used the after-wax facial wipes and they removed all the remaining wax on my face. I am so glad I switched!
1. Do this after a shower, dry your face well.
2. Make sure you warm the wax strips by rubbing them between your palms for a little.
3. Make sure you pull off the strip exactly as explained in the instructions (from mouth end towards middle if mouth, and do not pull away from skin but level with skin).
4. Remove any hair still left with pincers--any hair left should come off really easily now.
5. I like to do a quick wipe with hydrogen peroxide for good measure.
6. Apply the included Post Epilation Lotion vigorously--this will calm your skin.
UPDATE: Amazon did NOT added the picture I uploaded and I don't know if they will but you can have an idea how bad my face looks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Other drug store brands have ripped my skin off several times and I use strips often for my eye brows and upper lip. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm always thrilled with how well these work. Skin has to be squeaky clean, no oils of any kind, and they rub with fingernail into the area. Strip up and off come the whiskers. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Linda Schnabel
These strips work very well. I have ordered them several times. My facial hair is a little wiry and this takes care of it..Published 7 months ago by Mary Ree
Recommended by a pro, I am so happy to have purchased this product. It really works for an at-home quick waxing on my upper lip and chin.Published 9 months ago by Marilyn Dolce Davis