5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, Great Product
I recently purchased 3 of these heavy cotton sweatshirts. They are the best quality for the price I have ever found. They are comparable to sweatshirts double the price or more. They fit well and feel substantial. I've already washed them several times and they hold up very well. I will certainly buy more of them.

Henry
Published on November 2, 2010 by Henry Guinn

3.0 out of 5 stars Crewneck sweatshirt
The weight of the material is excellent but the cuffs tend to stretch and don't hold their shape or fit. This may be because of the size ordered, i.e. the cuffs are 'large' anyway. I'll order again but will try a size smaller.
Published 20 months ago by Pat C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, Great Product, November 2, 2010
Henry Guinn (Seattle, WA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gildan 9000 10 oz. Sweatshirt (Apparel)

Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent value, February 5, 2010
I ordered this sweatshirt knowing that I'd not had any first-hand experience with the manufacturer. It arrived quickly and I've had occasion to wear it several times. I've got to say that it is comfortable, it washes nicely and it looks good.

Who could ask for more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All Season Sweatshirt, September 6, 2012
Amazon Customer (Twin Cities of MN) - See all my reviews
Livinn in Minnesota we have to be prepared for all weather all the time. This sweatshirt is just the right weight alone for cool weather, or with a long underwear under it for cold weather. Color is also as shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatshirts, January 24, 2014
I love these sweatshirts. The cuffs will stay up on your arm when you push up the sleeves and the necks do not stretch out. I now have 4 of these Gildan 9000 S sweatshirts due to reordering them a couple times and I love them for warmth in the colder months. They wash well, don't shrink a whole lot, and don't fade. I'm a fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sweatshirt and wonderful colour, November 29, 2013
It is a fine sweatshirt. The price was right and I love the colour. As of yet I have not washed it so I can not comment on possible shrinkage but it is large enough on me that some shrinkage should not be a problem. The sleeves are quite long for my arms so they should stand up to washing and drying. I am 6'1" and weigh 175 lbs and I purchased a large. I will buy more of this brand when I need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweatshirts, November 5, 2013
I ordered 4 in different colors and sizes and they are all nice and heavy, just what I was looking for. They were well-packed and shipped fast too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small means small, December 13, 2013
Chris Thomson (Pleasanton, California) - See all my reviews
Unlike other brands (eg Hanes) a Gildan small sweatshirt is indeed small, not medium. Some brands list a chest size along with the S/M/L/X rating, and that would help here.
The quality (fabric, stitching) are excellent, and shipping was very prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, March 6, 2014
My Mom tells me that this is warm and comfy. The color is very rich. She is 92 and needs her clothes to be warm, comfy and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatshirt!, November 18, 2013
Marlene Moore "Dollarwise Shopper" (Portland, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great sweatshirt! Really, really warm so buy this for any country that gets cold, cold, cold. Washes well, does not shrink to any extent, and fits well. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regrets buying these sweatshirts, November 10, 2013
I have bought so many of these sweatshirts that it is sorta redundant to write more reviews. Suffice to say I buy these shirts because they fit well, are plenty warm, are a good value, and if it says Gildan on the label and size medium it should be in my closet.

Gildan 9000 10 oz. Sweatshirt