Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on December 21, 2012
The Gildan Activewear Sizing Chart on this item only includes measurements for chest size, no information about pants. These pants appeared to be almost an exact replica of the favorites I currently have, so I ordered the same size. And yep, they are designed just like the ones I love. Oops... guess these run small.

Too bad I won't be ordering a second pair. This pair has a 5 inch gap down one side where the seamstress failed to sew it together. I wonder how the rest of the construction will hold up under wash and wear.
on February 7, 2013
Good pants, not as soft as I would have liked, maby with a few more washes(if they are cotton) they will become more soft. They look good, and you can go outside in them and not be embarrassed. Wide waist band for comfort.
on January 1, 2013
good price, nice warm material but the small size was a bit short (I'm 5.4, not very tall) so I am only wearing the pant inside the house
on January 18, 2013
I love these sweatpants especially for winter. The only problem I have found is that they shrink in length when washed and then dried in the dryer. I have started taking them out of the washer and stretching the legs out and then laying them out to dry which is a hassle, I admit. If they made them extra long this would probably solve the problem. The first time you wear them, they are the correct length but as I said, after washing and drying, your ankles will show.
on November 1, 2013
After I washed these, the length shrunk up so much I had to take out the hem. They are still a little too short to look attractive and I'm only 5'3". They are a bit too thick which makes my legs look over-sized. Sadly, I don't wear them now.
on November 4, 2013
These pants are comfortable but have an odd fit. The thick waste-band seems to get bunched up requiring some adjustment from time to time. I really like the pockets but they could be deeper. I can't complain about the quality based on the price paid, they were a decent deal for decent quality. I'm a shorty (4'11") so they're long on me but I assumed that would be the case. I ordered a size up so that they would be extra comfortable and they still seem a bit snug.
on January 16, 2015
I ordered these sweatpants thinking that they would be nice to use for workouts. I couldn't see exactly what type of waistband they had, but as it turned out, the waistband wasn't what I wanted anyway. The pants were too small in the waist, hips and legs. I mean SMALL! I wear a medium but these would fit a size 8. So I returned them. No problems with the return.
on June 18, 2013
These pants are a great fit and the price is great. I love the self-tie on them because they stay put. Great weight for indoor winter or cooler climate. I wanted to get a head start on this purchase...they are terrific and won't last long! Order 4 pairs!
on October 13, 2013
I ordered a medium and normally they fits nicely. But these run in a youth size. They are really beautiful.
So I exchanged them for a size XL in the same colors. Because in the other reviews they say they shrink to be safe.
on February 18, 2013
I really miss the sweatpants sold in the 80's. I can't stand that they are now yoga pant design HOWEVER, these are not that bad. They are thick and wash nice.

The other reviews are correct. They run small. I got a pair in Medium for my daughter and large for me but our true sizes should have been a small for her and Med for me.

I plan on getting more colors.