5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality
Published on June 13, 2012 by Lilkurty

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware
medium is a small,large is a medium,and forget about returns. im still waiting for a refund or even an exchange.that was well over a year ago
Published 24 months ago by smoknn77

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, June 13, 2012
My husband likes to wear these sleeveless t shirts under his dress shirts to eliminate that "bicep" line created when regular t shirt are worn. Wearing these under white dress shirts especially makes the white "pop" and the look is overall more polished. These sleeveless T's are a good quality stable cotton (ie: sideseams don't twist and warp out of shape). Wider shoulder eliminates seeing the tank top outline of the more common tank style t shirts and just looks more professional. These have been very hard for me to find in stores but I will definitely be buying more here. I bought XL and my husband Is 6'1" and wears a 44 suit; fit is good, allows for a bit of shrinkage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small for Tall Trim, April 10, 2013
FIRST, by way of comparison (Everyone should include this when writing about product sizing!!!): I ordered two sizes in Regular (NOT Tall): medium and also small. My measurements are 73" tall, 40" chest, 15.5 neck, 34" sleeve length, 32" waist, 165lbs.

And I intend to wear this as an undershirt.

Size large, even after washing and drying, still fit me a little loose, so I ordered a small, which I like better. The small fits me well, although the shoulders could be wider, still it's good enough for an undershirt (If I were to be active while wearing it, small would be too tight.)--but I wouldn't want it any tighter, so I'll be washing it in cold water and line drying it. Quality is what you would expect for the price--good enough.

I'll be ordering some more in different colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware, December 30, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, February 4, 2013
I'm actually a girl who bought this as a cheap way to re-create the shirts they wear in Battlestar Galactica, because I'm a nerd like that, the small is pretty small, I'm worried about washing it because if it gets any smaller than it wont fit me. IF you're a girl I'd go a size above what you think you might be in men's. Usually they run big and I'm usually a medium in women's so I figured I'd be a small, but I'd probably get medium next time. Hopefully it wont shrink in the wash, I'm thinking about not putting it in the dryer. It's a nice material though, not see through for those worried about that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton, July 11, 2013
The description clearly says this shirt is 100% cotton, but the label says it's 90% cotton and 10% poly.

I specifically choose this because it claimed to be 100% cotton. Even a little poly makes a shirt much hotter in the summer if you're doing anything but watching TV in an air conditioned room.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, April 1, 2013
sleeves are just right for a hot summers day and they don't frey. lightweight material washes nicely and don't shrink

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Shirts, December 27, 2012
Fit good and well made. I will definitely be ordering more of these. I used to order Russell Athletic tank tops, but the sizes vary by a lot and the collar frays after a short time. These ones are much better so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shirt, December 20, 2012
This is a great option when you need to wear a shirt under another shirt and don't want to see sleeves sticking out from beneath. Quality fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, November 22, 2012
I bought this shirt to wear during my visits to the gym. The quality of the material is 1'st rate and I intend on purchasing more in the future.
Thank-you for the opportunity to publish my review.

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, June 22, 2012
They used too much material at the shoulders and unless you're really packing some muscle, they're baggy. I'm fairly well built but I couldn't fill them out. Plus they have those annoying tags on the inside back that are always scratching the back of your neck and if you try to tear them off, they always rip the edging on the shirt.