Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Men's Razor With 1 Razor Blade Refill
- Reengineered low cutting force razor blades with thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) and our advanced low resistance coating cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion
- Blade stabilizer maintains optimal razor blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man's face
- Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal razor blade contact,stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave
- Enhanced Lubrastrip is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor blades to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes
- Improved Precision Trimmer includes an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs, and rinse-through slots
- Redesigned Handle with bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control, and improved transition between front and back shaving surfaces
- Just one 12-count blade refill can give you a full year of shaves (based on average days of use per refill)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Blades catch and pull.
Shaving head too big, can't follow contours of your face.
Refills are too expensive, you are better off with a twin blade disposable.
This isn't what we'd expect to hear! We'd love to talk to you to find out more about your experience. Please give us a call at 1-800-GILLETTE (800-445-5388). We're here Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
P&G Community Manager
I'm sorry you don't find these a good value. As a consumer myself, I completely understand looking for the best deal for my budget. Did you know that the refills are available in larger count package sizes to help save more per blade? Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comment. I will be sure to pass it along.
P&G Community Manager
I shave my head and was getting too many nicks from my old 2-blade Excel Sensor. I've been using the new razor for a couple of months now and have yet to get a nick. Based on my 2-blade experience, I expected a 5-blade would plug up even worse because the blades are closer together, but that is not the case - the design allows you to easily flush away debris.
My only complaint is that the 5-blade is wider and it is harder to shave the crease behind the ears.
While we're glad you noticed the high quality of our Fusion Proglide razor, we are very sorry to hear that what you expected wasn't what arrived.
I can tell you that we consider the "razor" to be only the permanent handle in the package and the cartridges are the refills. For convenience we usually have one cartridge already attached to the razor handle ready to use as soon as you remove it from the package.
We rely on consumers, such as yourself, for feedback about our products and the packaging. I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team and thank you for taking the time to let us know. ~Rose
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like it because it gives the best shave I've had in a lifetime! But I'd like it a whole lot more if it didn't require me to sell my firstborn child to pay for it.Published 15 months ago by KTH
These last a LONG LONG time. Well worth your money. Rarely do I cut myself. I found out just now they have a brand-new version so will be buying those after I run out of my supply.Published 21 months ago by R. KANE
Purchased it in a promotion, as my old mach 3 was worn down. I cannot recommend this, as I do not feel a significant upgrade over the 3 blade Mach, and most importantly, the... Read morePublished 23 months ago by HR
can beat it for a close shave little bit expensive but well worth it in this package was a extra bladePublished 23 months ago by Carol
I'm a female and I love these razors for shaving legs and underarms. They glide and don't snag. The shave is nice and close.Published 24 months ago by Happy Go Lucky
This is really nice razor, gives smooth shave. I liked it a lot.Would buy again in the future and that's itPublished on February 7, 2014 by Anonymous
Thought i was buying the battery operated one but it still works great for what i got. I prefer the battery ones though.Published on January 19, 2014 by Patrick R Charles