5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product As Advertised
This is a quality product as advertised that was offered at a decent price; not counterfeit or reconditioned as some of the reviews would like you to believe. Unfortunately anyone can make a review for a product or vender at this site so criticisms can come from anywhere, including competitors.

I have a very thick beard that has always been a good product test...
Published on October 6, 2011 by Rodney Lusch

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fakes! Not real Mach 3 blades!
Published 17 months ago by Sama Takeo

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product As Advertised, October 6, 2011

I have a very thick beard that has always been a good product test for shaving system and this one passed for being what it claimed to be. With the current economic problems and costs rising faster than salaries we are all looking for a good deal, and at the price this item was offered it was a very good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good.., May 7, 2012
When i read the reviews before buying, I was not sure to buy it or not as many users reported of being getting fake items previosuly.
I still ordered it as I was have few Amazon gift card to finish up. Comes in a nice pack and seems original.. Works good

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mach 3 is the perfect sized head and most comfortable shave out there. 40 years of shaving- this is the best., July 15, 2014
These are the best blades and there are no equals. The size of the head is small enough to get into tight places but large enough to shave quickly and comfortably. I have a THICK beard and I hate shaving. But when I do, rest assured it will be with a Mach 3. I've tried others and I always come back. I do like the Gillette Fusion but the head is too large for around my nose and other tight areas. The Mach 3 is a perfect balance of all.
I've shaved for forty years and I HATE SHAVING. But I have to so the Mach 3 is there to make it bearable! Actually, the Mach 3 makes it comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars ► THE Tip for extending blade-life, August 14, 2014
This is a great product, no doubt. Almost everyone agrees these are great products. The beef is always with the price. Don't you love paying $3-$4 per cartridge?

It's well established that drying the blades will HUGELY extend the life of the cartridge. Some users reports the blade can last 10x longer. There's several ways to do that, but here's my trick, which I believe is the easiest as well as the cheapest:

► After shaving, blow air to remove excess water from the blades (you probably already do that.) Then--gently wipe a small alcohol "prep pad" on the blades. These are those little pads used to swab an area of skin (for example if you have to give yourself insulin injections.) Here's a few options, but you can pick them up very cheap at any store:
+ Alcohol Prep Pads
+ Kendall/Covidien Alcohol Prep Pads - #6818 - 1/Box of 200
+ Special Sale - 5 Boxes of 200 - WEBCOL Alcohol Prep Pads KND6818 KENDALL HEAL... MP-KND6818 Box

The trick is this: the alcohol quickly dries out any moisture. These alcohol pads cost about 2 cents apiece. Let's see, 2 cents per swab, $4 for cartridge ... Even I can do the math.

√ Let me know how it works for you.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fakes! Not real Mach 3 blades!, August 19, 2013
Sama Takeo (Oceanside, California) - See all my reviews
Mangel is absolutely correct that these are truly inferior nock offs and not at all the real deal. You're better off going to Walgreens and buying real Mach 3 blades. I did the same thing as Mr Mangel and used three from the same package before throwing them out. It was as though they had been shaving bark from a tree before packaging them up and selling to me. I could get a better shave using a dull kitchen knife then a brand new blade from this package. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Aug 22, 2013 7:26:32 AM PDT
Hi, Sama.

We're sorry to hear about this. We definitely want to know more so we can look into it. Would you please call us at 1-800-GILLETTE (800-445-5388)? We're here Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Thanks!

P&G Community Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars great blades, July 4, 2012
I have no problem with them. Have been using these blades for about 5 years, purchases at sam's and the px. The blades from amazon give a good shave, there's no difference except for a much lower price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely FAKE!!, September 6, 2010
I read a few other reviews about these blades being fake and didn't believe it since i've never had such an experience ever. The blades looked fine but within 3-4 days of opening them, the blades started rusting. Stainless Steel blades cannot rust. The lubricating strip dissolves in no time, the blades get clogged. I have used Mach 3 blades for over 8 years and can clearly tell that these are not original blades.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE. Pay the extra dollar and buy them from a reputed store.

1.0 out of 5 stars These blades scratch. Am I an outlier?, November 13, 2014
Despite being labeled "Sensitive" these blades have given me more nicks and abrasions than the regular Mach3 blades. I have no idea why. Maybe it's the angle of the blades (?too shallow) or the grabber fins are slowing the flow of the razor over the skin. But the abrasions occur whether the blade is fresh or used for a few days, so it can't be because they dull too quickly. I bought 30 of these babies because of the price and I hate to throw them away but I'm not sure I can wait until I've used them up before going back to the standard blades. Since most other reviewers like the blades and Gillette usually makes great products, I can only conclude I'm an outlier :(

Followup: Just got off phone with Gillette customer service. They were very helpful. They are sending me coupons for the regular Mach 3 blades and took down the details of my complaint. As I said: great company!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Knocoffs or seconds product, February 27, 2009
The razor blades do not seem to be original Mach3 blades but cheap knockoffs or may be faulty ones.
The first blade I used did not give a clean shave in one stroke. I thought may be this is an exception, so I took the second one (from the same pack)
but got the same below par results. Still not convinced that this is a faulty product I used a third blade with same poor shave.
I have been using Mach3 razor for 10 years and am fairly confident that this is a low quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Mach 3 at better than club prices, August 13, 2012
Can't beat Amazon for the price, real genuine products delivered fast. The price I paid for the quantity of Mach 3 blades is better than wholesale club prices too!!