|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.27 (9%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Gillette Mach3 Turbo Cartridges, 8 Count
- MACH3 Turbo razor blades are engineered for a closer shave with less irritation vs. MACH3
- MACH3 Turbo razor blades have 3 blade technology with anti-friction coating
- 3 High-Definition turbo cutting razor blades
- MACH3 Turbo razor blades have an enhanced lubricating strip for a smoother shave vs. MACH3
- Closer Shave*, up to 100% redness-free /*vs. Sensor2 Disposable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 8 Count
From the Manufacturer
At a Glance
- 3 progressively aligned blades—for every stroke you take, it takes 3
- Comfort Guard with 10 Microfins helps protect your skin from nicks
- Indicator Lubrication Strip is infused with natural oils for added comfort
These Gillette MACH3 Turbo razor cartridges deliver a shave with ZERO redness. Featuring 3 blades with an Advanced Anti-Friction Coating, the MACH3 Turbo removes each hair with less irritation. Then, soft, protective Microfins gently smooth down the skin for even, effortless shaving. The Indicator Lubrication Strip ensures that your MACH3 Turbo razor keeps gliding across your skin, shave after shave.
3 High-Definition Blades
Treated with an Advanced Anti-Friction Coating that helps the blades glide comfortably across the face.
Has 10 soft, protective Microfins that gently smooth down the skin for even, effortless shaving.
Indicator Lubrication Strip
Fades to white when you are no longer getting an optimal shave.
|Fusion ProGlide Manual With FlexBall Technology||Fusion Manual||MACH3 Turbo|
|Responds to the contours of your face.||Advanced 5-Blade Shaving Technology for a closer, more comfortable shave.||Less irritation, even on sensitive skin.|
|Reengineered Low Cutting Force Blades||✓|
|Lubricating Strip||Enhanced Indicator||Indicator||Indicator|
|Handle||Ergonomic With Enhanced Grips||Ergonomic With Grips||Ergonomic With Grips|
Q: What’s the difference between a Gillette 2-blade disposable and a Gillette MACH3 Turbo razor?
A: The 2-bladed Sensor disposable razor features a 2-blade array combined with the control and maneuverability of an ergonomically designed handle to give you precision and convenience. However, the Gillette MACH3 has 3 blades progressively positioned to cut hair gradually closer. So, for every stroke you take, it takes 3.
Q: What’s the difference between a Gillette MACH3 Turbo razor and a Gillette Fusion razor?
A: The Gillette MACH3 has 3 blades progressively positioned to cut hair gradually closer, so for every stroke you take, it takes 3. However, the 5-blade Shaving Surface Technology of Fusion has progressive blade geometry and a Flexible Comfort Guard for a comfortable shave.
Q: What are Microfins, and what do they do?
A: Microfins precede the blades and smooth out the skin before the first blade cuts the first hair. So you get a close, comfortable shave.
Q: What does a Lubrastrip do?
A: A Lubrastrip is a thin strip that sits at the top of the razor, releasing lubricants while you shave, to produce a great glide. When you are no longer getting an optimal shave, the Lubrastrip fades to white, indicating that it might be time to change the blade.
Q: What is the difference between disposable and refillable razors?
A: The entire razor is discarded when you are through with a disposable razor. With a refillable razor, only the blade cartridge is replaced. Refillable razors like Gillette Fusion ProGlide and Gillette Fusion incorporate more advanced blade technology and ergonomics vs. most disposables, for great control and a close, comfortable shave.
Q: Is it better to use hot, cold, or warm water to shave?
A: Warm water is best for hydrating beard hair. Soaking in warm water softens hair and causes it to expand, making it 70% easier to cut.
Q: What is the best way to avoid razor burn?
A: If the skin is not properly prepared before shaving or if the blade on your razor is dull, you are more likely to end up with razor burn. Be sure to hydrate hair in warm water for up to 3 minutes and apply plenty of shave gel. Also, consider discarding your disposable razor at the first sign of dullness or discomfort.
Q: Is it okay to let my girlfriend or wife borrow my men’s razor?
A: For both hygiene and performance, it is not a good idea to share your razor with your partner. Women have a much larger area to shave, and you might find that after only a few shaves, your blade has dulled considerably, increasing the likelihood of nicks and cuts. Tell her to try a razor specifically designed for the way a woman shaves, such as Gillette Venus Embrace.
Q: Does shaving make your hair grow back thicker?
A: Scientists at Gillette have conducted extensive testing on the effects shaving has on both male and female hair growth, texture, and color. This testing has proven that shaving does not affect hair growth, color, or texture. Shaving does, however, alter the tip shape of the regrown hair, which may initially change the way hair feels as it grows back. But if hair is left to regrow completely, it will return to its former state.
Q: In which direction should I shave to achieve Gillette’s best shave?
A: Men’s facial hair tends to grow in different directions. Start by shaving with light, gentle strokes with the grain. Then, if necessary, go against the grain for a close shave.
Q: How do I avoid nicks and cuts, particularly above my upper lip?
A: The area above the upper lip is tricky for many men. To help avoid nicks and cuts, always leave it for last. Apply plenty of shave gel and allow this area to soak up as much lather as possible. When shaving, do not apply too much pressure.
Top Customer Reviews
1. If you are familiar with Gillette shave, you will feel the difference immediately. For example, my one-month old genuine Gillette razor still shaves better than a fake one.
2. Lubricating strip on the fake one is not real. So, how do you know it? With real Gillette product you can immediately feel there is a lot of lubricant (a little sticky moisture feeling), BUT with the fake one, your face will feel very dry even when you used the blades for the first time. Because they are not lubricating! They are fake strips and made out of some plastic kind material.
3. Even after many months of use, If you try to remove lubricating strip on your real Gillette product, you can see that there is still a lot of lubricant just under the strip and on the strip itself. And this strip is a one piece well-aligned strip, easy to remove and easy to put back. BUT, if you remove the fake one's strip, this just plastic kind strip will break into parts and you cannot put it back in place.
4. If you have a good eye, look closely to see if all three blades are leveled and adjusted as parallel to each other. Usually, on the fake ones, you will see a slight misalignment, basically they are out of line and think about it, what it can do to your face. Check all the blades in the box individually. None of them should be misaligned.
5. Look closely to see small black dots on the blades.Read more ›
1) make sure it's eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping
2) make sure item is "Sold & Shipped by Amazon"
Very important that it's sold and shipped by Amazon. NOT sold by "So & So" and "Fulfilled" by Amazon - not good. Unfortunately these 3rd party sellers are selling fake blades - the ones everybody's complaining about - the same ones you'll find all over e-bay.
I'm ashamed to say I've been using the fake (knock-off, counterfeit) blades for a couple of years. I had a hunch that either something was wrong or Gillette wasn't consistent with their product. Because some blades were better than others, some just didn't feel right from the start, and none of them lasted all that long. So this time around when I went looking to purchase new shaving materials I heard all this talk about phony blades and it all made sense. Those bums definitely made a fool out of me with their slick packaging, because they certainly "look" like real authentic Gillette replacement blades but they aren't.
And now that I've once again shaved my head with a REAL Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blade purchased from a reputable retailer (Amazon) I now realize what I have been missing - a smooth, close, effortless shave which doesn't tear me up. And to my surprise the lubricating feature on the Turbo actually works! A great product.
One more word of advice - keep your eye on the price of this item as it fluctuates often! Keep it in your shopping cart and buy when the price drops. I paid $1.83 per blade. Great deal.
Once again... ships and sold by Amazon... VERY important!!!
Blades were rough and hurts the skin. I have been using Gillete for yrs
(purchased from store) and never had such bad experience. Even blades are
not clean as original ones and very close look can find other minor differences while comparing it to original.
I checked various things as suggested in another review and one of those clearly proved its fake. I tried to abuse blue plastic strip just under the blades, they were many micro-aligned plastic lines, and this lines tried to align back, but they left marks on abused spots.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Work wonderful and leave my skin feeling smooth. Downside is the cost per shave.Published 5 days ago by T. Luggiero
Not sure whats going on with these blades. First time I have purchased blades from Amazon. I have always had great results with the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades and thought I would... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Robert A. Sellers, Sr.