5.0 out of 5 stars They do
what they're supposed to do, and better than the non-disposable versions - my opinion. I like to change them every week, use them daily in the shower. Good razor. I recommend.
Published 18 months ago by ebbes bruk

The manufacturer commented on the review below
I love the standard Gillette Venus Spa Breeze razor. I buy the razor heads, but when I saw these disposable ones were cheaper than buying the heads, I decided to try the disposables instead.

Published 13 months ago by Cheval

5.0 out of 5 stars They do, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Disposable Women's Razor 2 Count (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars yes yes yes, January 15, 2010
This product is a disposable razor so it won't last forever. That is the downside. On the upside this razor is fantastic. It makes shaving the legs so simple. I highly recommend its use during pregnancy when legs might be difficult to see and reach. It does not require shaving cream and makes one less step in the shaving process. I have fairly sensitive skin and I did not get any razor burn at all. The shave is also closer than the cheap disposable razors I was using before finding this. The shave bar dissolves pretty quickly I have found that if I keep it out of the shower it lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price per count is WRONG or I was only sent half my order, June 9, 2012
I just received my subscribe & save order of "2-count (pack of 2)" Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Disposable Womens Razor for $12.94, which said the price per count was $3.24, and was surprised to find that there were only two razors in the box. What a rip off. I'm hoping this is just a mistake and will update this review after I follow up with customer service.

Update: I contacted Amazon's customer service via chat, and it only took 3 minutes to sort things out. They are replacing my order, and it should arrive in 3 business days. I love that this was so quick and easy to resolve. Amazon rocks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Do it!, June 28, 2014
Perfect, and so cheap compared to store prices. Quite the bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, June 13, 2014
Tabatha Poppenga (Delavan, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I love these. I came back to order again and not in stock. I'm on a very limited budget so these are a treat for me. I hope you can get back in stock soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for trvaller, April 15, 2014
I am a student and I have been using it for years ever since it came out, Love the feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small price, completely worth it!, December 12, 2013
Wonderful price for four razors!
I've used only one this month, perfect for when you don't have shaving cream available.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
3.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, but not a replacement for the standard razor, August 27, 2013

I leave my shaver in the shower. With built-in shaving gel on the head, it's great to do touch-ups and no mess, no fuss. The regular razor is fine to leave in the shower for 2 weeks or so. But the disposable gel doesn't last as long as the regular heads. The gel disappears even when I don't use the razor for a couple days. I guess the humidity of the shower wears them more than the regular heads.

These disposable ones are great for travel, but I am going back to the regular Gillette Venus Spa Breeze razor with the replaceable heads. They are a little more expensive per head, but last longer and are a better value in the long run.

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 10:29:15 AM PDT
Hi, Cheval.

Thanks for your review! We're glad you like the Spa Breeze razor with the replaceable blades. We'd like to talk to you about your experience with the disposable razors, though. Please give us a call at 1-800-GILLETTE (800-445-5388). We're here Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars At first I loved it.., August 21, 2013
I shave my legs daily during the summer.. the 1st time I used this razor was a dream come true, no shaving cream necessary... the 2nd time it was time to shave my bikini line but it was way to difficult to get "in the groove" of my thigh bikini line area... hard to explain. Anyway, after the 4th use the soapy gel part broke off then the razor is surrounded by pokey sharp plastic. I am a huge fan of Venus, but epic fail on this one.

Posted on Aug 22, 2013 8:22:50 AM PDT
Hi, Michelle.

We're sorry about your experience with the Venus Spa Breeze Disposable shaver. We certainly wouldn't expect the gel to fall off, so we'd like to get some more information from you. Would you please call us at 1-800-GILLETTE (800-445-5388) so we can get some more information? We're here Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too wide and they get slimy when wet, August 8, 2013
I really thought these razors would be the best I could get but I was so wrong. Just got finished using one a second time just to see if maybe I had done something wrong. In my opinion, these razors are too wide and too thick for most women. It worked fine on my legs but it took some delicate manuevering for other areas. As it is I have a cut on the top of my foot. Did something I swore would never do again; borrowed my husband's razor. Will continue to use the other three Venus in the set to use them up, but will buy another razor to use for other areas besides my legs.
Have to agree with the previous review, these razors not only get gloopy in the shower but slimy. So gross. Had to finish shaving by wiping water off my legs. Once I did that and rinsed and wiped the razor off it worked okay. My legs are very soft and that is lovely but, seriously Gillette has to rethink this razor's design.

Posted on Aug 16, 2013 11:15:59 AM PDT
Hi.

We're sorry about your experience. We put a lot of effort into our product development so feedback like yours is important to us. We'd love to talk to you so we can learn more and try to help. Please give us a call at 1-800-GILLETTE (800-445-5388). We're here Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.

Rate and Discover Movies