5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
Published on March 5, 2011 by Aurora

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I bought the 5 blade
This razor only has 3 blades which makes it very rough. Should have bought the 5 blade which is smoother.
Published on May 13, 2012 by D. Raddatz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, March 5, 2011
This review is from: Gillette Venus Venus Malibu With Aloe Disposable Women's Razor, 3 Count (Health and Beauty)
These are awesome disposable razors. The best I've ever tried, it's even better than most NON disposable. I was able to try one of these razors because one of them came in a pack of disposables as a "try me" thing. This razor does an excellent job at shaving legs, under arms, and lady bits. This sounds gross, but I actually used just ONE Malibu disposable razor for about a year because it didn't seem to be getting dull. I even bought newer razors like the Venus Breeze (WHICH IS TERRIBLE!) and ended up fetching my Malibu from the trash to finish the job. I can't say enough good things about this razor, it just WORKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, June 4, 2014
These are excellent disposable razors!! I have sensitive skin and with the aloe in these I never get a razor rash :) does great shaving all areas.. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, April 24, 2014
I love these razors. It is nice to find them at a better price online, than in the stores. They shave very close and last decently for disposables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best razor, March 9, 2014
These are my favorite razors. No other razor compares. Very close shave. Easy on skin. Love it. Leaves skin feeling SO soft and silky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the clumsy from making faux crime scenes in the shower., January 8, 2014
leECB "ECB" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
These razors rule in that the toggle head keeps me from giving myself 6-inch long razor cuts (when rushed, things can get ugly).
They are easy to clean, rust-resistant (even when kept in the shower surround for days at a time) and do a great job in de-fuzzing my legs. I love them and have to be careful that my room mate doesn't subtly abscond with one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, July 24, 2013
These aren't bad, I got them with a coupon though. Definitely on the top end of disposable razors. I feel like the aloe strip on there dries out after one use though.

4.0 out of 5 stars smooth shaving, July 7, 2013
The women in my family love these because of how smooth their legs feel after using them. Great price and the 3 packs make it easior to stock up on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, January 3, 2013
It was a great product for great price and I thought It would be just like other razors but no this was completely different.it smells like orange every time I use it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great disposable razors, November 26, 2012
I like traveling with these razors! Easy to tuck away in a toiletries bag and cheap for the price that you don't feel bad throwing away once they're done.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I bought the 5 blade, May 13, 2012