Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on February 6, 2013
This series is just so rewatchable. I loved the banter of Nell Carter and Dolph Sweet and the serious and the funny flow of the show is just so good. Nell is the main star but the others are always just as important when their scenes appear. I just have a feeling the cast just had a good time being together.
on March 30, 2013
I loved this show. It was one of my favorite shows growing up and enjoyed the whole series of it. Thanks to the seller for sending it to me.
on November 5, 2010
This item is okay, but if the individual seasons are available I would go for them. I had forgotten why when the show was ending I pretty much stopped watching it. It wasn't really funny by the fifth season and the sixth/last season of the show had even less funny episodes. It's a comedy and towards the end of the show I think they forgot that. I know you have seriousness even in a comedy but the ones that were supposed to be funny in the end weren't. At least not to me. I am not sorry I got the whole series since the entire show isn't on DVD yet but I would strongly recommend you think hard before purchasing. It did have some hard hitting episodes and they were handled well. I really enjoyed them but the funny ones are the ones I am complaining about. They weren't funny and I have a sense of humor.