5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!
Published on July 26, 2007 by Mary Leone Hatch

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhealthy ingredients
Published on May 19, 2008 by B. Scoville

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhealthy ingredients, May 19, 2008
This review is from: Ginger Drink -Gold Kili 120 Sachets Packed in 6 Bags (Misc.)
We looked forward to receiving this product because it was no longer carried in our local store, however, when we received it, the name was the same, "Gold Kili Ginger Drink," but the ingredients were completely different. I still have a couple packets of the Ginger Drink we used to buy and the ingredients are, "Ginger and Honey." When we received this product, the ingredients were high fructose corn syrup, among other additives. Upon seeing this, we promptly returned the item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why did they change the ingredients?, December 1, 2009
I would like Gold Kili Sachets to go back to their orginal ingredients which were just ginger and honey. I was disappointed to see that they are using unhealthly additives in their product now.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, July 26, 2007
Mary Leone Hatch "Leone" (Fairbanks, Ak United States) - See all my reviews
While in Thailand for 3 weeks many years ago I discovered "ginger tea" which was (to me) a tasty and warming beverage that calmed my stomach. It took a long time to find an equivalent drink once I got back, but this seems to be the same thing. (ginger tea in tea bags is not the same product, and I could not seem to re-create it by boiling fresh ginger) This stuff is great for stomach problems, but I drink it for the taste even when I am fine. I was surprised to find it here on Amazon - I used to have to search larger Asian stores and odd corners of the internet to get it. I am pleased to see that it has become more available.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce spicy flavor enjoy hot or cold!, May 21, 2013
This is probably my third order of the Gold Kili ginger drink. It's not only very flavorful but also soothes an upset stomach or acid reflux. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS, VERY GINGER-Y AND HELPS CALM THE STOMACH, December 13, 2014
This is not only a good-tasting, very ginger-y product, but also is good for calming the stomach. When I used to have an upset stomach, my dear mother used to give me some ginger ale (Vernor's, usually, because it seemed to have a lot more ginger in it) to calm it. It helped me then and it still does. Easy to make, you just pour a packet into a cup of hot water (250ml), stir and you have a great, ginger drink. For those of us who have acid reflux or the like, ginger seems to help ease the discomfort. It's not a cure, but it helps. I make a cup of this every night and drink some before I go to sleep; it seems to help relieve the acid stomach that is often my unwanted companion, especially at nighttime. Ginger is an anti-inflammatory and has been used by practitioners of Chinese medicine for such conditions since forever. For ginger lovers, of which I count myself one, it's just a delicious ginger drink. They say you can make it cold, but I've never tried this. It's packed in foil pouches which keep the product fresh and I find the quality control excellent. Since I use it every day, I purchase it in the 6 bags amount, each bag containing 20 individual servings. This is most economical and convenient for me. Each packet contains 70kcal and according to the label, 16g of sugars. The product it made by GOLD KILI, which also makes a delicious, cooling chrysanthemum drink which I'd also recommend. I have no connection with this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 15, 2008
Cain (Cheyenne, WY) - See all my reviews
The Gold Kili Ginger Drink is an excellent drink, especially for those who like ginger and a refreshing non-caffeinated drink. It arrived at a reasonable amount of time, even before I expected it to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR COLDS, AND FLU... AND MUCH MORE, September 11, 2007
I have started to drink this drink and giner latte one too during the September seasons, and believe me i hardly had a cold or flu during the winter times. One time a Chinese friend told me if you drink this drink in fall you won't have to worry about the rest of cold months. She advised me to drink it for 2-3 wks straight, every day, than stop and drink only occassionally. I have followed her advice and yes, it worked for me. I use to buy these only in Asian Stores, but since Amazon have them now available I am stocking up and giving it to all my relatives for winter. I love this tea and the latte even more (lol)...thanks Gold Kili, you have made me fight my cold, flu and sore throats!!!! GREAT PRODUCT YOU HAVE TO USE! Tastes strong, but does the job and you would love to drink it every day. I promise you that! As for being a mom, with kids and children around this prevents me from getting too many sicnesses during winter and stay on my feet... i just wish my kids would drink this as much as i could so we could be Free of sniffles all season long!

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy for your tummy, November 30, 2014
Storng and gingery. Good for digestive troubles. Well packaged, and arrived quickly. I'm glad to have found goldkili on Amazon, because noplace local to me carries it, and I can't live without this stuff! I actually eat it straight from the packet like candy most of the time, but it's also good hot or uced, and a sprinkle in tea or hot cocoa adds a nice kick. It's also good on oatmeal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting and healthy for you, June 10, 2014
This product definitely helps me with my upset stomach. The flavor of the drink is really delicious and refreshing. My favorite thing to do is prepare a hot drink, and then place it in the refrigerator overnight for a cold beverage the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tea, May 26, 2014
This tea has really helped me to strength my health. It is also delicious to take it hot after dinner