5.0 out of 5 stars Indescribably wonderful fragrance
I have become hooked on this fragrance. The best I can describe it is toasted spices, but if you have ever baked fresh gingerbread you will immediately recognize the fragrance. If that is pleasant to you then you will love this.

Published 21 months ago by Mike Tarrani

3.0 out of 5 stars way to expensive for 22 oz
I love this scent all year round but 54.00 is crazy when the retail is around 27.00 or so. The scent its self is absolutely amazing. It's a seasonal candle in the festive line. It's also made with pure natural extracts.
Published on August 10, 2012 by kelsie117

5.0 out of 5 stars Indescribably wonderful fragrance, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Gingerbread - 22 Oz Large Jar Yankee Candle (Kitchen)

Aside from the way this scents my house I also love the fact that one of these candles will burn continuously for nearly five straight days. That is a lot of non-stop fragrance permeating your home. Another thing I love is the fact that this burns down evenly and completely. Other brands seem to burn a crater in the center, and the walls will eventually collapse on the wick. In some cases that is all you get. In other cases if you take tweezers and play around with the wick - and push down the sides - you will get a few more hours. This brand, though, is designed to burn all the way down without your having to resort to such tricks.

One final thing I love is some brands are pleasant, but still have an artificial aroma as though chemicals were part of the candle. This one smells exactly like freshly baked gingerbread. True, it costs more than many candles the same size, but considering that it will last for five straight days (or a lot longer if you only use it occasionally), this is a bargain compared to candles that last half as long and with much less intense fragrance.

3.0 out of 5 stars way to expensive for 22 oz, August 10, 2012
This review is from: Gingerbread - 22 Oz Large Jar Yankee Candle (Kitchen)

Gingerbread - 22 Oz Large Jar Yankee Candle