4.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet
Being a Golden "Mom" I had to read this. I was debating between a 3 and 4 star rating because the characterization and flow of the story was not as good as I would have liked. But it was a sweet story and only $0.99, so how can I complain about that
Published on September 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Story lacking in depth
This story was heartwarming for me as a dog lover, but it did not go into much detail about the dog's experiences with the daughter in the story, which is what I was hoping for. A good story, just a little lacking in the depth of the story line.
Published 23 months ago by pepsideb

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet, September 21, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Story lacking in depth, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Ginger's Story (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A heart-warming story from a unique perspective, March 18, 2011
First-time author Steve Wells has written a heart-warming tale about a family dog told from the animal's perspective. Every dog owner will recognize the highs and lows experienced by Ginger as she meets with her new master and mistress and copes with life on the leash. Recommended for fans of animal stories of all types.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarification..., April 27, 2012
I was disappointed because though this book was everything the other five reviewers said it was... no one mentioned how short in length it was... it was like a 20 minute read... I know because my bus trip is 30 minutes long and I was done w/10 minutes to spare. I also think it should be better labeled as a 'junior book' ... but the story is heartwarming and being a fairly new owner of a Golden, I did learn a few things...

5.0 out of 5 stars A Memorable Story, March 3, 2011
Steve Wells has written an endearing and loving book that both dog-lovers and others will truly enjoy. A memorable story, with a surprise ending that is both poignant and masterful in how it so touchingly brings everthing together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Ginger's Story (Kindle Edition)
I found this to be very enjoyable. The writer made you feel that Ginger was really talking to you. This book would be a good read for the entire family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gingers story, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Ginger's Story (Kindle Edition)
I loved the perspective from which this story was told. Interesting how they too are teaching us. Very touching. Everyone should have a Ginger once in their lives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Ginger's Story (Kindle Edition)
It was a well written and emotional doggy book, which I loved. Would recommend it to anyone who loves gentle, emotional stories about dogs and their thoughts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, June 28, 2014
Deborah Templeton (Galt, California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ginger's Story (Kindle Edition)
I have a golden and I loved the story from Ginger's view.
Enjoyed the book and I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog story, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Ginger's Story (Kindle Edition)
Easy and fast to read but because I am a real dog lover, I could tell when a part coming up was going to cry. I waited to complete the book in private but the ending was written so pleasantly that it was worth a few tears.
I am in the process of writing my first book about dogs and I hope mine will be as nice to read as this one was.
Recommend it for all let lovers and for someone thinking about getting a dog.

Ginger's Story