Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 1, 2012
The sponge smells like some sort of chemical was used on it. The hand massage tool is indented and the prongs don't stick out. The bath salt smells just as bad as the sponge. I am honestly thinking about just throwing away a majority of this product and buying everything locally. Every single item in the basket is manufactured in China and I honestly could have found better items elsewhere.
on May 10, 2013
I purchased this basket for my mom and we both loved the scent. The basket is nice as well and the items inside were exactly as described.
on February 18, 2013
For $40, your wife or partner will love it!

To be honest, it's not the best quality bath basket you can buy, but my wife loved it!

The massaging scrub, loufa and basket are built well enough to be used again. And the ginger therapy scent is something that any woman can appreciate.
on December 17, 2011
The actual gift is as good as the picture. I did not expect it to be as attractive as the appearance on line, but it is and makes for a splendid gift for someone who is special to you.
on February 4, 2013
The basket is beautiful looking, but the products are not as high quality as I thought they would be. Don't think I will be ordering this again.
on July 10, 2013
This is the second time I have bought a ginger therapy spa basket from this supplier and each time the recipient has said that they love it, so I do recommend it as a very convenient gift to give.
on February 6, 2010
The recipient of this gift was delighted with it, so I highly recommend it to others. The convenience of being able to order gift for delivery in USA is brilliant!
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2015
Nothing fancy and I would not cross the street to get another one! Items arrived in a wrapped basket but they all were upside down... Not very presentable for a present!
on July 16, 2012
Very nice presentation. Something that can actually be used for decor in the bathroom or left in the guests bathroom when u have visitors.
on February 6, 2010
This is a good product, reasonably priced, as one of those gifts for someone difficult to buy for.

See 1 answered question