Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gingertherapy Bath Set - Style 34185
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 1, 2012
The sponge smells like some sort of chemical was used on it. The hand massage tool is indented and the prongs don't stick out. The bath salt smells just as bad as the sponge. I am honestly thinking about just throwing away a majority of this product and buying everything locally. Every single item in the basket is manufactured in China and I honestly could have found better items elsewhere.
on February 18, 2013
For $40, your wife or partner will love it!

To be honest, it's not the best quality bath basket you can buy, but my wife loved it!

The massaging scrub, loufa and basket are built well enough to be used again. And the ginger therapy scent is something that any woman can appreciate.
on November 2, 2014
I got this mainly for decoration. It looks great with my bathtub. I think it would make a great gift. I think if you were going to buy it for yourself to use, you could probably do something yourself that had exactly what you wanted for a little cheaper. But it does look great. I read where some said the basket was low quality. I don't see that. I think it looks just fine.
on December 2, 2013
Looks nice and makes nice presentation but I don't believe the soaps, lotions & Salt are anything special. Certainly not any spa I would have wanted to go to. I believe the bath salt was nothing more than table salt, not that I'm not into homeopathy or good old fashioned home health remedies, it's just not how this production description read to me. It might have been my assumption. But the basket does make a nice looking addition to my quest spa bathroom and people are impressed when they see it. It's just nothing special to use. Price wasn't outrageous and that's why I did give it 3 stars.
on October 7, 2015
I enjoy shopping online and Amazon is my first place to start....by far this is worse product I have received so far! The products looked old, there was dust like stuff in the basket, I could never give this product as a gift! Not a happy prime member, will never order another basket...not pleased
on May 10, 2013
I purchased this basket for my mom and we both loved the scent. The basket is nice as well and the items inside were exactly as described.
on December 17, 2011
The actual gift is as good as the picture. I did not expect it to be as attractive as the appearance on line, but it is and makes for a splendid gift for someone who is special to you.
on February 4, 2013
The basket is beautiful looking, but the products are not as high quality as I thought they would be. Don't think I will be ordering this again.
on July 10, 2013
This is the second time I have bought a ginger therapy spa basket from this supplier and each time the recipient has said that they love it, so I do recommend it as a very convenient gift to give.
on February 6, 2010
The recipient of this gift was delighted with it, so I highly recommend it to others. The convenience of being able to order gift for delivery in USA is brilliant!

See 1 answered question