- Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 0.4 x 7.3 inches ; 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000UUABE0
- Item model number: 01-005278
- Average Customer Review: 165 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,904 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.40 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gingher 5 Inch Knife Edge Sewing Scissors (01-005278)
|Price:||$18.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.22 (43%)|
- Versatile scissors that can cut through material or cut buttonholes
- Includes 5-inch pair of sewing scissors, leather case
- Durable double-plated chrome-over-nickel finish
- Genuine Fiskars quality in a modern crafting tool
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:57 Mins|
So far as this specific brand and model, the quality is excellent. They are super sharp. A screw allows adjustment as they may need it. They are made of heavy steel. So there is no problem at all with cutting through fabric plus interlining, plus interfacing, plus lining, all doubled at a corner.
So if you are buying for a serious sewer, be confident in this one. With a rotary cutter, an embroidery scissor, and this, you can make anything.
There weren't enough stars there to rate your product suffienctly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased as a gift during Christmas. Nice quality for an experienced seamstress.Published 8 days ago by intheWood
Best scissors I've ever used, without a doubt. I use these for almost all of my crafts. They give you a very precise, crisp, clean cut. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amanda
A very precise scissors for sewing and trimming treads, also moustaches.Published 19 days ago by Henschen