5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!
It looks and fits wonderful. I really looked sharp Sunday when I wore it to Church. Lots of folks told me so.
Published 10 months ago by charles h. washington

1.0 out of 5 stars This shirt is the WORST!!!
Published 12 months ago by jds69000

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars This shirt is the WORST!!!, October 27, 2013
These idiots have a red inlay in the color. I assumed that it would have been treated somewhat because anyone that does laundry knows you don't put reds in with whites. The instructions on cleaning the shirt say wash cold water, no problem. Does not say anything about "dry clean only". After two washings, my entire collar is pink. What kind of crap is that? It's sad because the shirt is cut well, fits well and everything else about it was on point. I was going to purchase more shirts from them but until they get the idiot that is authorizing red inlays fired, I'm done. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Red trim on shirt collar bleeds immediately, October 31, 2013
The fit of this shirt is very good, love the high collar. However, the red trim strip around the inside of the collar bled after the very first wash (professional laundry service was used). The dye bleed runs the entire circumference of the inside of the collar and even bled through to the top button hole. Very nice fit and collar, but the red trim ruined the shirt. Before ordering, I read that another customer had a problem with the red dye bleeding, but I thought they may have washed it impropertly; apparently not. By the way, Eton-brand shirts also use a red trim strip in the inside of their shirt collars, but those shirts have never bled color onto the white part of the shirt in over 5 years I've been wearing them. Admittedly, Eton shirts are significantly more expensive. But if Gino Valentino is going to copy the Eton red trim strip, which is a neat touch, they need to figure out how to do it with fabric that won't bleed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a great fit and falling apart., May 31, 2013
This is a very nice shirt with two major flaws for me. The collar is HUGE. I have some other shirts like this where the collar doesn't dominate the shirt. Because it is so big typically sized collar stays do not fit in the collar. It comes with two pair of plastic ones but anyone who uses collar stays knows these are bound to get lost or destroyed in the washer. The other issue I had is that the shirt itself is a little short on me. That being said I am a taller guy with a big torso. I was hoping with the increased size the length would increase as well.

It is extremely comfortable. I'll update this if it doesn't last.

Update - After three wears this shirt is starting to come apart. There are small holes in the fabric; they can't be fixed because it's not on the seams. I have had the same problem with other shirts that have been dry cleaned repeately or after owning them and wearing them for a few years. At $40 a shirt you can find better quality. They say that the original price was $150, what a joke.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as advertised, June 28, 2013
Charlie H. (Detroit, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
If you like this shirt, you better go a size larger than you usually would. This was too tight for me and I always go with 17 34/35.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for red bleeding, October 8, 2013
The shirt fit perfectly on my tall, slim son. But, even though I carefully washed it, the red lining inside the collar and the red tag bled on the white material. Amazon did quickly make it right with us. I just want to warn others to be aware. Maybe the color catching sheets added to the wash would've kept it from happening, or washing it by hand in ice cold water - who knows.

2.0 out of 5 stars collar bleeding, October 2, 2013
The interior red collar design is bleeding on to the inside of shirt collar after a few washes, not acceptable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., March 25, 2014
First off the fit of the shirt is slightly odd- tight in the shoulders, but true to size everywhere else. The fabric feels cheap. Made in China, and the poor quality shows in the placement of the tags and how they irritate when you wear the shirt. I won't be buying Gino Valentino ever again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, April 30, 2014
shirt was of very good quality and fit very well, also have had compliments on the color.
will buy again, if i need others of type

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice on my husband, March 27, 2014
Sherry (Temecula, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
I got this for my husband since he didn't have a nice black shirt. It fit nicely, a little on the slim side, he's not overweight so it was nice on him. He has a long body so it just fit in the length with not much to spare. He really liked the collar, he's very particular about his collars. Haven't washed it yet but will take care to wash in cold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, March 23, 2014
I bought this for my husband for a 1920s party and it fitthe bill. I thought it was a little thinner than expexted but my husband was satisfied with the quality

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›