4.0 out of 5 stars It's a white dress shirt...
I neded a white dress shirt for an important event. I had to have the French Cuffs to show off a fancy set of cufflinks. I had acquired everything else I needed to look like a million bucks and 4 days before the event, I was asked, "What shirt are you wearing?"

Published 22 months ago by Michael R Huyett

1.0 out of 5 stars Sleeve size was very off!
A waste of money. My husband wears 34/35 and this was sooooo short on him all his other shirts are size 34/35 and fit his sleeve well. Sizing is off
Published 22 months ago by Jacqueline Riedel

1.0 out of 5 stars Sleeve size was very off!, April 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars See that Red Stripe? It Bleeds into the White., June 30, 2013
This review is from: Gino Valentino Men's Modern Spread Collar French Cuff Cotton Dress Shirt (Apparel)
That red stripe of material inside the shirt collar on my shirt started to bleed into the white almost immediately. I was able to wear it about 5 times before it became visible outside the collar. Now it's trash. Thumbs down.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a white dress shirt..., April 29, 2013

In that moment I panicked. I had other white shirts, but none with the French Cuffs. I found this saving grace on Amazon, ordered via Amazon Prime, and hoped that the estimated delivery date would be as promised.

It was and I DID look like a million bucks! The shirt is a pretty nice shirt for the price. It's a very classic cut and fits well. It's thick enough where it doesn't look like a sheet of paper over an undershirt. It's not so thick that you sweat like crazy in a suit and tie... unless you spend the whole evening dancing like I did.

My only complaint is that the red stitching around the collar and on the tag show through the shirt. Thankfully, all of that is hidden by the collar or by a suit jacket so it's not the end of the world. However, I would hesitate to wear this without a jacket, which is a bummer for my business casual work world.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Sleeves, May 15, 2013
As noted by other reviewer, the sleeves are short on this shirt. I usually wear a 34/35, but needed a 36/37. The rest of the shirt seemed to fit about right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, June 6, 2014
Kimberly Austin (ASHLAND CITY, TN, US) - See all my reviews
The quality of this shirt is excellent and definitely worth the price which I paid for it. May buy more of these shirts from this seller at a later date. The color and size are correct as indicated in the item description.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt for the price, March 21, 2014
Based on earlier reviews, I opted to go up in size on the sleeves and collar which I would recommend everyone doing. While advertised a "high quality" shirt, the company should consider better inspection people - couple of stray threads to trip upon opening the packaging. But as a daily deal was a very nice shirt for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, March 7, 2014
The sleeves were clearly meant to be attached to a different shirt. They were so short, it was almost humorous. But the return was easy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dress shirt, March 4, 2014
This is a really nice looking shirt, but it's a bit on the short side. Unfortunately 'tall' wasn't a size option, but a moderately elegant shirt for under $30 is worth keeping around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shirts!!, February 24, 2014
Recently purchased 2 of these shirts and I am very pleased with the product. The 2-ply 100% cotton material is soft and irons beautifully. The modern classic fit is just right; not too big but not too small either. The shirts washed easily in cold water with cold rinse with no fading or running to the complimentary color collar lining. Receiving compliment after compliment for the way the shirt looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt for the Price, February 3, 2014
I only order what I like and it was just what I looked for. It is the right color and delivered to door.