5.0 out of 5 stars I really like Ginsu
Published on April 29, 2012 by Dennis Comeau

3.0 out of 5 stars ginsu, wusthof knife review
I have a wusthhof classic knife set [forged high quality knives $300]. i was looking for cheap carving set to complement the set and fill the empty slots in the block.
These ginsu knives are the perfect match. It is hard to tell the wusthof handles from these ginsu knives. The triple rivels and handle color and design are right on.
Although blades are not made...
Published on November 18, 2007 by Raj Yalamanchili

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like Ginsu, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Ginsu 2-Piece Bakelite Carving Knife Set Fork & Knife Stainless steel Blade (Kitchen)
I really like Ginsu knives. They're super sharp, well balanced and they're inexpensive enough that you don't worry about simply replacing them someday when they get old. I have a block of regular Ginsu knives that include steak knives which we use regularly so, when I needed a carving knife for Thanksgiving, I gave this set a shot. I'm very pleased with them. The fork/tine piece is effective to let you position and hold the bird, and the carving knife itself is razor sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Review, November 28, 2012
This set was super cheap and worked fine on Thanksgiving, my only time using it so far. For the price, what else could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars A high quality bargain, August 1, 2012
I already have a fine set of very expense high carbon steel knives in the wooden block. With a few slots left I decided to invest in this knife. It is well worth the price. Cuts veggies better than the expensive knives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sharp, March 11, 2013
Used to cut a 7 bone prime rib. Worked well. very sharp. Only used once. Waiting for more uses Would recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Who can complain about a $10 carving set?, January 1, 2012
I paid $9 shipped for it, I really can't complain. I used this set to carve my homemade/home brined christmas ham. It worked great and is sharp.

3.0 out of 5 stars ginsu, wusthof knife review, November 18, 2007
Although blades are not made of forged hi carbon steel[ it's stainless steel], the knife the and fork are able to dissect the occasional turkey/roast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 26, 2013
These were really sharp and did exactly what their name lived up to. We use them during the holidays to carve and they do that beautifully!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat The Price, March 26, 2013
An incredible value! I use a carving knife and fork once in a blue moon. I was quite impressed by the feel of the knife and fork considering the price I paid. The pair looks quite nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars GINSU CARVING KNIFE SET, December 17, 2012
I love this knife set. I had lost a much, loved antique carving knife and was desperate for a replacement at Thanksgiving. It is better than my antique knife. Such a sharp edge. And no sharpening! Well made and looks great. Arrived in a timely manner. Thanks. I am ready for the Christmas feast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well !, December 14, 2012
I thought for this price maybe it won't last long, but the fact is they are very good quality stainless steel both Fork and Knife. They don't look fancy but work very well. Very handy for cooking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›