5.0 out of 5 stars Ginsu Kitchen Knife Set
I was looking for a set of serrated kitchen knives. I wasn't sure this set was what I wanted, but I decided to take a chance.... Great pick.... I am totally satisfied with this product
Published 4 months ago by William Van Etten

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazon selling imitation products as genuine !!!!
Published 3 months ago by David B.

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazon selling imitation products as genuine !!!!, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Ginsu 3887 Essential Series Cutlery Set with Black Block, Red (Kitchen)
I have had my knives for a very short time now and multiple knives have started rusting upon doing a bit of research I discovered that Authentic ginsu knives will not rust so I am only left to believe that I bought a fake product from Amazon and Douglas Quikut wthe sole owners of Ginsu will not honor the lifetime warranty cause the knives are knock offs. So now what am I to do but approach amazon with this dilemma I don't want to uses rusty knives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ginsu Kitchen Knife Set, April 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 15, 2014
I was hesitant on buying knives because I go through so many sets. With this set it was fast shipping and the quality is amazing!
I will buy more of this brand in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 15, 2014
Good knives for the price! Not the sharpest in the world, but still sharp. A good buy all around, and the red is a nice color

5.0 out of 5 stars Knives, December 2, 2013
This chopper gets five stars because it chops in seconds. I am extremely satisfied with this product and I recommended it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knives, July 6, 2014
Wooofie (Southern U.S.) - See all my reviews
Purchased as a gift for friends. Great quality & very sharp knives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, November 25, 2013
Great look. Knives are solid construction with metal all the way through the handle. Kitchen shears are a little less sturdy than I had hoped. Overall, happy with this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Knives!,,, July 28, 2014
AWESOME SET! I put in the dishwasher.... No problem! The red and black is so attractive in my kitchen. If it ever does discolor, I use Bar Keepers Cleanser to shine all my stainless easily. Plu, you can get Bar Keepers on Amazon too. Oh.... AND THEY ARE SUPER SHARP!

3.0 out of 5 stars review for Ginsu knives, April 1, 2014
Looks like a decent set of knives. However, the block had a few cracks. After reading more reviews, I found out I was not the only one with this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, November 13, 2013
love it and use it all the time my family likes it as well and red is my favorite color to boot

Rate and Discover Movies