5.0 out of 5 stars awesome amazing toy!!!!!!!
Published 4 months ago by sean matthew

2.0 out of 5 stars Car color was different than advertised.
I bought this for twin boys and was disappointed when the item arrived. The box and pictures show a red and a blue car however the cars I received were pink and red.
Published 2 months ago by RUAQT2

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome amazing toy!!!!!!!, August 17, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
From the minute they came out of the box these cars rocked the fun really began. The boys had them driving all around and across the room The kids were laughing up a storm After a lil bit of experimenting they figured out how to drive and then the wars began, they would drive and angle and try to figure out how to block the other in so they were lined up for that perfect slam in to the other guys cars They were laughing and screaming and having a fantastic time well i can tell you one thing never saw the kids so happy which made me really happy about this cars definitely one of my better purchases!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Car color was different than advertised., October 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I see why kids love RC Bumper Cars!, November 7, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
I brought this for my nephew and boy did I make a good choice. Watching him play for hours with this thing kinda made me want to get one for myself. I only hope it's very durable and long lasting, because this boy puts these little bumper cars to test by constantly running into each other.

What I liked about this particular toys is its "quick and easy setup", just charge and go, couldn't get any simpler than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun For Hours, September 6, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
What kid doesn't go crazy for bumper cars? These have been a hit in my house for the past several weeks. They bump and grind all over the place, and the lights just add to the attraction of these. Remote controls that come with these are of great quality as well, very durable. Provides fun for hours on end, would definitely make for a great birthday present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ginzick with the fun toy again, August 25, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
Ginzick does it again with this Bumper car toy. I remember when I would always go to fairs and go to the bumper cars and just have fun with my family.

This toy really brings back those great memories and they haven't broken yet and these have been bumping together for weeks now. I'm so happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Some paint is chipping off. The remote controls use ..., November 4, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
Some paint is chipping off. The remote controls use the same frequency. One remote control can control two cars. Bumper cars are not bumping each other!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., November 29, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
One of the cars won't even move! The other one moves when it wants to. The paint on them was chipped beforethe package was even opened. Not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed that I couldn't give this present to my two ..., December 23, 2014
JHS "JHS" (Germantown, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
This came with one pink car vs the red shown. I was very disappointed that I couldn't give this present to my two sons for Christmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the purchase, December 25, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
Cheapest toy ever made. It won't work going backwards and very hard to steer. I will be returning it if possible

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 18, 2014
This review is from: Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars (Toy)
I brought this for my sons and when it arrived the colors were more so for two little girls.

Ginzick RC Bump 'n Go Bumper Cars