Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on February 10, 2016
This hat was exactly what I was looking for. I order this product 3+ years ago and not only am I still wearing the hat, but it is still in excellent condition today. The material is slightly thinner than what I was expecting but the hat stretches and forms to my head perfectly. The price was great and shipping was fast!!
on September 17, 2015
I have the blue,black and white versions. Only the black is 100% cotton, the best option if you ask me. Other two have significant part of polyester in the fabrics. Personally, I love the black one, after thousands of miles. So it gets 5 stars, other two with polyester get 2 stars.
on June 25, 2015
Item description says it is 100% cottom. But cap received clearly states it is 65% polyester and 35% cotton on its Label. Also size is an issue, I consider myself to have medium size head and cap fixes very loosely. Sending it back.
on July 14, 2013
I have already worn out one identical cycling cap and this is the exact replacement. So I'm completely satisfied and recommended it. Why more cyclists do not wear these caps which keep the wind out of the top of your sunglasses is unknown to me.
on February 16, 2012
I purchased this cap a few months ago, and it has worked out perfect. The cap makes wearing a helmet not a uncomfortable battle. Also the bill works great for keeping water out of your face while it's raining.
on July 31, 2013
This hat was for my husband. The fit is perfect and the color is vibrant. This is a very lightweight hat for cycling so don't think it is going to be like a baseball hat. My husband looks great and he says he loves it. Very fast delivery from company.
on July 17, 2015
I hate wearing helmets but a cycling cap makes the necessary annoyance bearable. It provides a comfortable fit and soaks up any head sweat. The cap can be used to block the sun if you don't have sunglasses.
This particular cap has a very unique design and a plethora of colors. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for helmet comfort or looking to up their style game.
on June 15, 2013
This is a pretty good cap for the price. I ordered the white cap, and it looks great. The white is nice and bright and the stripes have a semi gloss sheen to them, which is pretty cool looking. "Brooklyn" is on the top of the lid and the bottom. The Brooklyn bridge with "Brooklyn" beneath it is on both sides of the cap. The Giordana logo is only on one side of the cap, near the stripes. The stripes run all the way from the front to the back. The sizing is pretty good. I have a pretty average head size and I could see someone with a large head, or even a smaller head, have this cap fit them nicely. The material wasn't as soft as I thought. It feels somewhere between cotton and canvas. I like it because it keeps its form nicely, even when it's not on my head. The stitching is nice and straight and the stripes aren't crooked, which I thought would happen with a cap this price.
on December 10, 2015
This seems to be a pretty cheesy knockoff. The stitching looks like fish inning line. The brim on mine want centered on the stripe. The fabric sucks. The elastic seems pretty cheap too. I wish I would have passed on this.
on July 22, 2013
This was for my boyfriend and he loved it! The cap is perfect for cycling or even to wear it during the weekend with a regular outfit. The fabric is very good and the black prints look very deep. The rainbow is actually a ribbon, so the colors also look very sharp. The style is great, the size is perfect. Everyone has liked this cute little cap.