5.0 out of 5 stars fruity & flowery but light, January 12, 2010
This review is from: Gio By Giorgio Armani For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz. (Health and Beauty)
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It has a pleasant flowery/fruity scent but it is not overwhelming. I bought it the first year it was introduced and wore it for years but then I couldn't find it. I am thrilled to see it is again being marketed. There is nothing else that compares to it. There is no one scent that overpowers the others, it is like walking through a flower garden on a hot summer day...it just smells good, a perfect balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite perfume!, January 25, 2011
My husband surprised me with my favorite perfume for my birthday this year. I was sad when Armani discontinued this perfume years ago and was so please to find it again! It smells the same as I remember.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love that Gio!, February 11, 2011
My Gio perfume arrived right on time. Happy with the purchase and I have to say that Amazon had a really good price on the perfume. This was the actual perfume for just a little more than I pay for the o de toilet spray. I would suggest this to anyone. Not to mention the Gio is not the easiest to find in the department stores any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gio by ARMANI, July 20, 2010
Shelley J. Boyer Dailey (Minooka, IL United States) - See all my reviews
The product arrived as expected and in a timely manner. It was well packaged. Would purchase from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 3, 2010
little limey (bridgeport, ct United States) - See all my reviews
I love Gio my favorite. Price is great and arrived in a few days. will be buying more soon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite perfume, March 3, 2013
Janice Ayers (Roswell, Ga. USA) - See all my reviews
Been looking for this perfume for 10 years! No longer sold in department stores, so thrilled to find again. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to find it online!, April 29, 2012
J. Wood (Tualatin, OR, USA) - See all my reviews
My favorite perfume (and my husband's), and it's no longer available in stores (except inferior eau de toilette versions). Can still get it in Paris, but that's a long trip. Very grateful to find it online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, January 29, 2012
For those of you that know this scent, there are no words to explain how lovely it is. It is unfortunate that Armani has chosen to discontinue this some time ago so it is difficult and expensive to find. I appreciate each seller that has this available and ships ASAP. I am a happy girl..........thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Goodness!, October 19, 2010
I have used this product for many years and found out that Armani no longer produces it. Thank goodness I was able to find it through Amazon. I will continue to order in this manner.