Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 8, 2011
After this scent was purchased by a different company I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get the exact scent back. Most reviews for other similar products complained that it wasn't quite the same as it used to be. As I recall it this is the exact scent, so I would purchase from this particular seller, this particular product again. I used to wear it about 8-11 years ago to all special occasions. My then boyfriend and now fiance always loved it. Now that we're getting married in a couple weeks he was trying to find it so I could wear it at the wedding. When it arrived I didn't tell him, just put it on and sat next to him. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he smiled and said "HEY!" so I'm pretty sure it's the same scent. Thank you so much for that.
on January 4, 2013
I would have to say that this fragrance did not smell like the original. I really wanted to have the fragrance again from years ago but this is not the same. It had a cheap perfume smell and I abandoned it after 2-3 tries. I gave it a few tries and it simply did not have the beautiful summery light smell. I donated the bottle to Goodwill.
on July 2, 2013
This perfume smells great but the bottle leaks terribly. My fingers get the perfume all over them when I spray it, and it's very strong when that happens.
on February 6, 2013
THIS HAS BEEN ON THE MARKET FOR YEARS, FIRST BOUGHT IT ON CRUISE SHIP AND IT HAD BECOME HARD TO LOCATE SO GLAD TO FIND IT HERE.
on January 29, 2014
My wife was very happy with this & I like the way it smells too. Hard to find in retail stores anymore.
on January 10, 2015
Stupid girly stuff
on May 14, 2014
I love the smell; it's almost like I remember. Of course it's been a long time since I smelled the original. My only complaint is the same as other users. The bottle leaks. I don't know why. Otherwise I think it's a good value.
on December 10, 2014
Beautiful smell:)
on August 18, 2014
Love this stuff!!! Thank you so much for having this!!!!!!