Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2012
I have worn $300 dress shoes and $50 dress shoes. And I can tell you, this ranks up with the $300 dress shoes. Not bad for a $60 pair. The leather feels and looks very sophisticated. It has a traction issue at first because of the smooth surface bottom, so u might need to break it in a day or two to start getting traction. However, THIS IS NOT TRUE SIZE. What is up with boots being made 1 inch longer nowadays? With this boot and every one that I have bought on amazon, for some reason it has about 1 to 1 1/2 inch of extra space in the forefoot. I am guessing because as the boot goes toward the toes, it starts to narrow. The narrowing might be uncomfortable for the toes. Therefore, your actual toes will stop short of the 1 inch so that it does not fit into the narrow space causing you to feel uncomfortable. Besides that,THE BEST SHOES I HAVE BOUGHT FOR $60. The shoe looks very sophisticated and goes very well with dress pants (and only dress pants). That is my preference of course. Your might be different. Mine is a sophisticated wall-street, office type of look. Best of luck shopping for boots!
11 comment13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2015
I normally wear a 12D, but I ordered 11.5D based on reviews that said it runs slightly large. First, the interior is lined with suede that grips the socks. Probably a good thing once it is on your foot (if the boot fits right), but it makes inserting your foot very difficult. Especially since it doesn't have a zipper, which I didn't realize. Even with my thinnest, slickest dress socks I had to use a shoe horn. Once on my feet, I found the fit very tight toward the front of the boot. Between that and the suede interior, my socks pulled back so much that my toes were curled under and bound so tight I couldn't wiggle them. After a few minutes of walking and trying to stretch my toes, my toes were finally freed a little. But, even though they fit so tightly at the base of the toe, they were still a bit too long and were rather loose at the heel.

I wore them to work the next morning and hoped they would be better after breaking in. The leather soles are really slippery, but they'd probably be ok after some wear. It didn't take long to realize there's a seam at the rear of the boot (you can see it in the pictures), in just the right spot to rub against the heel bone. I don't walk much at work, but I still had a blister by lunch. But this may have been a fluke as it was only in one of them and I didn't see this mentioned in other reviews. They look really nice and I want them to work out, so I may return them for a size 11E.
on August 20, 2013
These boots are my most exclusive ever even if the price was very budget. Makes me feel at top at every business meeting. But the best; the delivery. Only 3 days and right on my door from the States to Europe. Impressing. Any improvements? There should be a better way to see the correlation between American and European shoe sizes.
on September 20, 2013
These are really nice ankle height boots. Well worth the money. The reviews I read regarding size are absolutely accurate, because of European sizing you do need to order a half size smaller than US shoes. There are plenty of conversion charts online. Check them out before ordering.
on September 24, 2013
This boot fits perfectly and feels great right out of the box. Quality leather construction. No smelly sole like other similar boot reviews state. Looks great with dress jeans and dress pants. Very happy with these boots.
on May 27, 2014
How do you rate a boot.
Looks spiffy.
Fits well.
Quality constructed.
Okay one tiny criticism.
The tab to pull the boot on is a tad small. Big deal.
You won't be disappointed.
on November 26, 2014
Best for a narrow foot, the material passes, not a winter boot, probably a good for style, if you're a Michigander such as myself, the fall works okay, minus the rain. I would recommend a med. wt. sock
on December 13, 2012
Runs on the large size, typically wear a size 10.5 and these were a half size too big. Leather was nice and really liked the red leather touch on the bottom, very cool.
on January 21, 2014
I love the boot, it's well built but it runs BIG! I am a size 12 in everything but this boot. I have returned for smaller size and will update
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2015
These boots are honestly some of the best pair of shoes I have ever purchased. I was looking for a Chelsea boot that would definitely make a fashion statement, and this is the pair that does exactly that. They're very versatile in the fact that you can dress them up or down, and I've received many compliments from several people on the appearance of this boot. They do come, however, in a rather large size, so I recommend you order them a size down. I originally ordered a size 9 and there was A LOT of space still in the front, which I do not like about men's boots, so I had to return them for a size 8. I was afraid that they would be too tight on me because I have a very wide foot, but even then, they fit very well. I was afraid that they would be a bit low quality due to the price, but you get more than what you pay for, and even now, after wearing them for almost over a year, they still look great and feel very comfortable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse