on July 1, 2011
The Beige pair just arrived and I'm awaiting the arrival of the Grey pair.

The croc shoe pattern itself I find to be nicely embossed. However, I do find the actual finish of the shoe to be that of a shinny/patent (plastic coated) leather look, as opposed to a normal semi matte finished leather.

I can't say I'm thrilled with this shinny finish. However, the overall style of this shoe itself is nice. And considering the sale price all in all these shoes were a good buy.

Perhaps the shinny (plastic) finish might look better on another color as opposed to the Beige. The upside to these shoes. They will NEVER require polishing.

I'll let you know what I think of the Grey pair after they arrive.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 23, 2012
I bought 2 pairs of this shoe for 2 of my sons. They wore them all night to a function (they took a spare pair in case these new ones would need to be broken in a bit), but, they had absolutely no problems with them, they were very comfortable, they are also true to size. Nice looking shoe, good value.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
So I first wore these with a white on white suit, blue undershirt and white tie. It was a hit, turned heads, In a good way. I also wore them at my wedding, amazing. I'll keep this short, I wear a size 16 and it is hard to find shoes, these are made of a good material and have yet to scuff with club wear. They shine and get noticed.. not for church or funerals.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations