Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 10, 2015
Loving the shoe. Only thing I wish it wasn't as narrow but with continued use of them, they shall be better. Fast PrimeMember shipping in 2 days. Was able to wear them for the first time to a party and got many compliments. "Are those Gucci, or what brand are those?" Giorgio Brutini never fails me!
review image
on December 12, 2014
Just received this Shoe. in black. I must say they fit great. I purchased one half size larger than i normally wear and i am glad i did. even with the half size larger, they length is great, but still narrow on the sides. My norman size would not have worked. I am also glad I used the 20 % discount available. I would have been upset if i paid more for this shoe. Despite looking great, they are definitely not high quality shoes , as has been stated by other reviewers. Overall i would rate at a 3.5 out of 5.
on June 14, 2014
Too small by at least 2 sizes. I ordered a size 13 and it felt more like a size 11.
on December 9, 2014
I like the way these fit and look but they are not durable at all... More of a house shoe.

I think I'll buy them or another facsimile as I like the fit and look but will modify my own behavior and only wear them around the house.
on October 7, 2014
I like the style and color of the shoe very much. When I order the shoes, the website warned that this brand fits on the small side so I ordered a half size larger. The length of the shoe is fine but the width is a little tight. I suspect that over time the shoes will stretch and the shoe will become slightly wider, thus making for a better fit.
on December 10, 2014
Bought the driving shoe and ordered my size but upon receipt these shoes are European fit so the American size does does not translate from the European size. The length is correct but the width is 2 to 3 sizes too narrow. Thought since the leather was soft they would stretch to a width I could wear NOT. Unless you have a VERY narrow foot these shoes will not fit.
on January 31, 2016
Bought theses for my husband. I ended up getting a size larger and they were too big. He has a few Brutini boots and the shoes are pretty consistent in size. I guess it can depend if you are wearing the shoe like a loafer or with socks.
on August 11, 2014
I like the shoes, they look very nice. Very squeaky, kind of annoying at work. I got the 10.5 and it was too small, I normally wear around a 10.5 in leather dress shoes, but the 11 I have now is a little too big and can hurt after long wear.
on July 21, 2015
I read the reviews by other people here and orders a size up than my normal size and still this shoe is tight. Weird thing is the left one tighter than right one. Worse, it is tight only at a particular spot rest of the shoe is ok. Definitely a weird fit. Returned it the next day. Could not wear it more than 2 hours.
on August 16, 2014
So light, comfortable, and professional yet casul feeling at the same time. But i must say they are definitely about half a size too large. I do own quite a few slip ons so i recommend ordering at least half a size smaller than what you usually wear

See 1 answered question