5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Looking Tuxedo at a Great Value
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:30 Mins
This is the Tux taken out of the box. I completed the tux by adding a Black Silk Self Tie Bow Tie by UniformTux & a tuxedo lay-down collar shirt from a local Tux rental business for $25 + tax.

Total I have spent is around $200 for a tuxedo, bow tie, and shirt that looks very nice.

At first, I was VERY uneasy about spending...
Published on March 23, 2010 by John R. Cason

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, but terrible pants
I bought this product for the jacket, and in that way it is great. I will be wearing it for the rest of my life if it stays in good condition.

The pants, however, are atrocious and ill-fitting. There's no option to select your size at checkout, and the pants themselves are ugly and have a frayed hem at the end of each pant leg.
Published 1 month ago by Dennis, WA state

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Looking Tuxedo at a Great Value, March 23, 2010
This review is from: Giorgio Napoli Men's Tuxedo Suit 2 Button Notch Lapel Adjustable Pants Black (Apparel)
Length:: 1:30 Mins

At first, I was VERY uneasy about spending this much with an online clothing company, but I have been very pleased with the whole process. All I have to do now is get the tuxedo pants hemmed to my length.

Highly recommended for those interested in purchasing a tuxedo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fit, September 8, 2010
For the price, I was very impressed. Stylish cut, good quality fabric. Much preferable to renting. I have a hard time with a good fit off the rack -- broad shoulders, narrow waist. This is a nice euro cut that lends itself to being taken in. However, they pulled the cheapo-maneuver of cutting away the fabric that allows you to have the sleeves let down. I have long arms, not very satisfied with that issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Tux, November 25, 2008
Lauren "Lauren" (Half Moon Bay, CA) - See all my reviews
No one would ever guess that this tuxedo was less than $150!! Great quality, great deal, and fast shipping too!

4.0 out of 5 stars You CAN buy a tux over the Internet!, January 2, 2011
I was hesitant, like many, to buy a tux over the internet. But the reviews and return policy convinced me it might just work. Sure enough, I was very happy with my purchase. The quality and workmanship are good and the fit was perfect. I would definitly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars This tuxedo is not wool....but!, November 23, 2010
David R. (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This is not a wool tuxedo. It was described/advertised as wool the first time I saw it. The description has since changed. Although it isn't wool, the tuxedo is cut very well and wears well. I thought of returning it because it wasn't wool. After a little tailoring though, I'm glad I kept it. I bought this tux specifically because I liked the flat front pants, double vents, satin trim on the lapel, and buttons for suspenders if needed. Also, the jacket comes with the pocket flaps sewn outside the pocket. If you prefer ( as I do) you can undo the stiching to open the pocket and tuck the flaps inside. Its also helps reveal a nice satin trim at pocket as well. This tux looked great out of the box, but with minimal tailoring... well lets just I had the best looking/fitting tux at the wedding. I can honestly say people were impressed with it. I had to rent a "Mens warehouse" tux for the picture portion of a wedding. I used this tux which was identical for the reception. This was a huge improvment over the Men's Warehouse tux. The Men's Warehouse pants, which were ridiculous, were made to fit a person between a size 32 and 48 pant size, and they had pleats! I'm 5'6", I looked like a loompa loomp in them. These did have an adjustable waist but it's small compared to the other pants, and they were flat front. The pants of course need to hemmed to length, but otherwise it was a solid fit. Here's a tip when you have a suit/tux altered. When I was in San Francisco a tailor there put a taper at the knee of my slacks and kept the leg opening at the original size. ( think of bell bottom pants but not as exaggerated) It made a big improvement on how the pants looked on me. It gave my leg a narrower/cleaner look. I asked a tailor here in Chicago to do the same for this tux. Although he could not fully replicate the taper of my other pants because of the satin stripe, the taper he was able to produce made the pants looked like they were tailored to fit. It made the whole tux in general look like it was much much more expensive. I also had the jacket taken in a little to produce a more modern slim fitting style tux. For the price its a great tux, and once tailored a little, its a fantastic deal for a fabulous fitting/looking tuxedo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., December 27, 2013
After renting several tuxedos for my older son during his high school years, I decided to buy one for my youngest son. I am so happy I did because this purchase pays for itself after just two events. The tux arrived in ready to wear condition (except for hemming the pants); there was no steaming or ironing required. I was nervous about the sizing, but followed the instructions and it fit perfectly. I was surprised I only need his chest measurement to get the exact fit. The tux is very elegant; much nicer than any rental I've ever paid for. The fabric feels fine and soft and wool-like. The cut is slimming, not boxy like a lot of tuxes are. All in all, I am thrilled with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a great price, July 6, 2014
The tux was awesome, I have never owned a tux before but rented plenty. I think I would safely compare this to the higher end rentals, minus the inconvenience, rules and sometimes scratchy wool blends I have rented. If you are looking for a good quality, reasonably priced tux, look no further than this. the product arrived well packaged with a nice quality hangar and plastic dust cover.

I was very impressed with the fit, it was slimming and got some heads turned and second looks. The pants fit very well and the adjustment in the waist is awesome, I have always been a fan of that type of pant. there is plenty of extra fabric to hem to your leg length.

Pros:
Great quality fabric and accents

Cons:
some extra thread was noted where the sleeve connects to the jacket. Not a big deal, but given the overall quality it was a shame to see an area where quality had slipped a little; easily corrected though.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tux for ANY black tie event!, August 13, 2008
"WOW! Quality product! Beautiful tuxedo! I find myself in a tuxedo AT LEAST four times a month and this one will turn some heads! Shipping was prompt and on time. I would DEFINITELY do business with this seller again!"

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, but terrible pants, July 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning looks from coworkers AMAZED at my swagger!!, July 2, 2014
RPB™ (Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
Waste management has never been sexier!

First off you can't beat the price! Secondly I am a large man and the fit was perfect. I received this as a gift from someone and at first, I wasn't to sure if I could slide into this tuxedo.

I wear this every Monday to work and our customers gawk as I pickup their trash and move along down the street on the back of the garbage truck.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›