5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous tux - Wonderful fabric
This is a well manufactured tuxedo that fits well in shoulders and chest. We ordered a 42s and the sleeves were a perfect length. It is great quality fabric. I highly recommend it. Six inch drop means that a size 42 jacket will have size 36 pants.
Published on January 27, 2009 by Pat

3.0 out of 5 stars Size problems
One should definitely size down with this tuxedo. The shoulders and chest were a bit too large. Length wise, this is an excellent tuxedo. Fabric quality is on par with other tuxedos in the same price range, perhaps a bit better.
Published on April 25, 2011 by Chance B.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous tux - Wonderful fabric, January 27, 2009
Pat "Pat" (Silver Spring, md United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Giorgio Napoli Men's Tuxedo Suit 1 Button Peak Lapel Adjustable Pants Black (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, February 2, 2009
Rob G (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
Hello,
I received my Tuxedo from you today and I am delighted to tell you that the fit and quality exceeded my expectations. I looked at and tried on 5 different tuxedos from Men's Warehouse and Mr. Tux in Los Angeles, and this Tux far exceed any of them in terms of style, fabric quality, fit and especially PRICE! Thank you for offering this great deal, and also for following through with fantastic communication, customer service and fast shipping (1 day!). I am going to look at buying my next suit from you as well.
Sincerely,
RPG Los Angeles

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this Tuxedo, January 3, 2010
Excellent product. I have worn it 3 times. Very high quality. I rarely give 5 stars to any purchase. I am thinking of buying a suit and have no hesitation after this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size problems, April 25, 2011
Chance B. (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Napoli disappoints Nobody, November 8, 2013
To start, I wanted to test Amazon with their one-day shipments, to see if I would receive the product the exact day after. As expected, when I ordered The Shadow Volume one- The Fires of Creation (1606903616 the product came in the mail the exact day after. Amazon has never and wont disappoint me when it comes to the quick and prompt shipment of any of my products, for that I thank you Amazon for as yet another terrific job.

As for Giorgio Napoli, I would give you guys three thumbs up if I had another hand to give for you, but I'm stuck with simply giving you two thumbs up. The suit fits perfectly, I could not have asked for a greater and more fine suit, for a more decent price anywhere else. The simple and yet more elegant sign of Gorgio's quality in their suits, is that they remember to stitch up the pockets, now knowing that this is and never was a pre-owned suit, I now know officially of Gorgio Napoli's quality in their sales. Plus if I didn't want the suit, their honesty in a satisfied customer, guaranteed my full refund if in the case of the suit being defected in anyway, or if it didn't fit. I greatly thank Gorgio Napoli for this suit, and I look forward to purchasing more suits from this company in the future.

If I had the ability, I would give this product 6 stars out of five. Five stars straight up for the quality in the product, and an extra for Amazon's prompt shipment. I thank both Amazon and Gorgio Napoli, I write this review; as a happy customer. I look forward for more; from both.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, August 8, 2014
I recently purchased a 42R suit from Men's Wearhouse so that's the size tux I ordered. This tux fit exactly the same. I did end up returning this tux for two reasons: 1) decided to get notched lapels instead of peak; 2) would like to spend more to get wool instead of polyester. (Return process was very easy)
This would be a very good value for a high school or college student who needs a tux for performances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great buy, July 8, 2014
I bought this because it was cheap and I figured it would be nice to have a tux on hand. It has come in handy on several occasions already!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tux for the price, December 8, 2013
I am very pleased with the quality and fit of this tuxedo. I was looking for a "summer" type tux as I live in South Florida. For me, a wool tux is out of the question.

The fit and finish is excellent and the weight is perfect for warmer climates. After having it altered, it just looks fantastic. I think it is a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy!!!, December 5, 2013
Ordered this on short notice for my son to wear to homecoming. After a misunderstanding with the shipping it came just in time. The fit was excellent and only needed the pants altered. He looked absolutely sharp, very well made Tuxedo suit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Feel & Look, December 3, 2013
This tux just arrived. It is excellent quality fabric for the money paid. My expectations are far exceeded thus far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›