Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tenna Tops® Giraffe Car Antenna Topper / Mirror Dangler (Flat Rate 2.99 Shipping - Any Size Order)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 8, 2015
I bought this Antenna Tooper for my Mom after her first one got lost in the car wash. Lol This Antenna Topper is so cute! (Fast shipping) Very easy to put on and very easy to take off. No hassle. This Antenna topper really stands out on my Moms car no joke. She loves it a lot. If you know somebody who loves giraffes this would be a great gift! :)
on April 4, 2014
This little giraffe head looks great on the tiny antenna for my car. It was a little hard to get it on since I do not have the standard metal antenna but it definitely has stayed on through two car washes.
on December 22, 2013
CUTE, WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT A GIRAFFE ANTENNA TOPPER? IT IS DOING WHAT IT WAS BOUGHT FOR. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
on April 21, 2013
This is so cute on my cars antenna. I was expecting it to be bigger but it is the perfect size once I got it onto my antenna.
on May 1, 2013
The only problem I have is getting on my antenna. They don't make them the way they used to. They are thicker than the
metal antennas. My husband has to make a bigger hole to get it on.
on March 7, 2015
I love giraffes and when I thought about getting a topper I automatically thought about a giraffe! man I've this for a while and it's lasted me through car washes and rain! I love it
on February 10, 2014
This is adorable. We love it except we did not know the person's car we bought it for does not have an external antenna. It is made of foam-type material. Would recommend.
on May 11, 2015
This is so cute in person, and my daughter just loves it. The only thing that is disappointing was that it has faded pretty bad no longer then we have had it.
on February 14, 2014
The antenna ball is just darling! I bought it for a friend and she was so happy! She loves anything to do with Giraffe's!
on April 13, 2015
Cute little antenna topper giraffe. Fades sorta fast but worth it.