Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on June 30, 2016
Great movie with loads of suspense.
on June 27, 2016
ya das ist gud movie good photoplay good actors
on June 25, 2016
Didn't know what expect. But I didenjoy it enough to read the trilogy of books. Glad I did! That is one hell of a girl. I'm not a big book reader, because I read slowly. The up side is my retention. The books are as involved as the movie, and paints a picture of an intriguing person that you would like to know in real life.
on June 20, 2016
Super good movie
on June 19, 2016
My first viewing of this movie was prior to seeing the Swedish version. Although watching a film with subtitles is cumbersome, I must honestly say I consider the Swedish version superior. Both actresses that portray Lisbeth do an excellent job, but I think the Swedish actress is a bit better. Sorry, I forgot her name. The english version is a little bit slicker. Prettier actresses and actors, lusher sets and newer cars, but the Swedish version has a more realistic look and feel in the sense that actual everyday people don't have hollywood star looks. If anyone is interested I would highly recommend the Millennium trilogy extended edition. I've watch the short version and the extended edition and enjoyed them both. The extended edition gives you more information and helps explain a lot of things that I found confusing at first. Another thing that annoyed me about the American version was the musical sound track played almost constantly and made hard for my 71 year old ears to understand the dialog.
on June 19, 2016
If you liked the books, you will like this movie. It is as close to the book as you can get without filming the pages of the book and having people read it in the movies. All the horrible "bits" are here, but they were in the book, so they have to be here. The horrid bits are impetus to the conclusion and I absolutely loved the conclusion.
The actors, including Craig, are great. And if you have read the books you know who the bad guy is. There are a few minor plot changes, but those are ok, I think it had more to do with time than anything else.
And trust me, the movie is so good that you will not notice the time. It flies.
How good is this movie, I will watch it again and again.
it was good
I prefer the Swedish version
on June 16, 2016
I like this better than the Naomi (spelling wrong, probably) version. Rooney Mara should have won an Academy for this.
on June 15, 2016
Having first read the book, I was disappointed in this American production. Some major plot points are missing and others are completely made up by the American screenwriter. I was extremely impressed by actress Rooney Mara. I like Daniel Craig as an actor in other films but I thought he had no spark whatsoever in this movie. His performance is completely forgettable.

I'm buying the Swedish versions of all three films that have English subtitles. I hope I'll be more pleased with those; but I wonder who translated the Swedish into English. I loved reading all three of Stieg Larsson's books; each book is amazing, even translated into English by Steven Murray (aka Reg Keeland) who has gone on record saying that the British publishers (and thus the American publishers) deviated from his translation so much that he didn't want his real name on the books as the translator. Sigh! I wish I could read Swedish.

If you have only seen the movie and have not read the book, you might think it was a great movie. I won't argue with anyone about that but I highly recommend the book rather than the movie.