5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for doing the second maxi single right
After Madonna failed to give us a full remix package on CD for the first single from MDNA, I had low hopes for ANY remix packages. But here, we are treated to an actual OLD SKOOL maxi single with more than half a dozen full length club mixes. Plenty of banging electro club mixes to please everyone. Get it before it disappears forever. Track times:

1 Girl Gone...
Published on July 14, 2012 by Daniel W. Kelly

2.0 out of 5 stars what a shame! Qué pena!
Published 23 months ago by SpanishR

7 Girl Gone Wild (Dada Life Remix) 5:16
8 Girl Gone Wild (Rebirth Remix) 6:50

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Madonna's best, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild (MP3 Music)
This song has turned into one of my top 10 favorite Madonna songs ever. These remixes are easily among some of the best from any Madonna song offered. I especially love the Avicii, David Aude', Justin Cognito, and Lucky Date versions. I can't stop listening!

2.0 out of 5 stars what a shame! Qué pena!, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild: Remixes (Audio CD)
This song was great when I first heard it sang by Madonna in the Barcelona concert in July 2012. I love it in the CD, but the remixes are quite repetitive and terribly plain. The instruments sound so badly in these remixes! Was this CD done over a night? What a huge dissapointment! There is total lack of instrumental creativity. I am losing faith in Madonna's remixes, which are getting worse and worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get fired up, like a smoking gun!, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild (MP3 Music)
Madonna the Only queen of Pop... Did it agai. With this awesome single !! And the remixes are splendid!!! L-U-V Madonna!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Going wild is better than asking for all my luvin', but it's not enough, May 13, 2012
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild (MP3 Music)
This is a continuation of the story that started with the release of 'Give Me All Your Luvin''. Just 1 month after the release of the lead single from the 'MDNA' album, Madonna released the sophomore single 'Girl Gone Wild'. I don't know if it was because of the unexpected mixed to negative response to the previous single or just because Madonna wanted it that way, but she just released the second single out of nowhere with a previous announcement that didn't specify the song's release date. This song is much better than 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' since its production is much better and more appealing, but we have a new problem: it's not innovative and it sounds like most stuff out there nowadays. The production is still a problem here since its appeal sacrifices its creativity. 'Girl Gone Wild' has also nice lyrics like the previous single, but the lack of creativity also makes it a weak single. Now we have a bigger problem: the song has flopped. It debuted and peaked at #6 on the Bubbling Under chart, and that is a big disappointment. Interscope, so far you have handled Madonna's releases very badly and I truly hope you don't ruin it again for the upcoming single 'Turn Up The Radio'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madonna Rocks!, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild: Remixes (Audio CD)
Contrary to a few gloomy folks who are obviously misinformed, this song, along with "Girl Gone Wild" and "Turn up the Radio" all reached #1 on the billboard chart. Madonna has no "weak" songs and any naysayers are no true Madonna fans in my opinion. This, like all her songs, ROCKS! After 30 some years Madonna is still breaking records. MDNA has again appeared on the Billboard top 200 after dropping off. The concert is breaking records and making the album climb the charts again. It is being set to be certified Gold in the USA, FINALLY! I ADORE MADONNA!! And for those saying her career is over....She has now broken the record of Elvis Presley and The Beatles in #1 hit songs! The last three off her new album MDNA!! So to sum up....MADONNA STILL ROCKS!!!! And so does this single!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this song!, September 13, 2013
Mameshiba "KMV" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild: Remixes (Audio CD)
If you're a hardcore Madonna fan or like remixes then this is the CD for you. I like almost all of the songs on the MDNA album, but this is one of my favorites.

3.0 out of 5 stars Madonna gone wild?, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild: Remixes (Audio CD)
This is not the best song of the album but is a very commercial single, so I was expecting amazing remixes, both Avicci and Nissim remixes are great, but the rest of the tracks are not quite good, for a while I am feeling more and more dissapointed for the way that Madonna and her company are choosing the producers and mixes for her promotional singles. I just buy this because is Madonna.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Remixes!, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild: Remixes (Audio CD)
I absolutely love these remixes....well, I absolutely love Madonna! The remixes are good and I really like the Offer Nissim, Dave Aude, and Madonna Vs. Avicci Avicci UMF remixes.

5.0 out of 5 stars madonna wild child, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Girl Gone Wild: Remixes (Audio CD)
For the years that I have listened to Madonna and many remixes that I have enjoyed listening to could be the best one yet

Girl Gone Wild: Remixes
Girl Gone Wild: Remixes by Madonna (Audio CD - 2012)
Rate and Discover Movies