5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer
I bought this as part of my halloween costume. It says it fits kids up to 10 years old. I'm 24 (size 1-3 in jeans depending on brand) but it fits perfectly. The only problem is it has a slightly odd odor. but i sprayed it down with perfume. lol so that took care of that problem! I Highly recommend this seller because they ship orders very fast.
Published on October 10, 2010 by ashley

3.0 out of 5 stars Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Had Through Amazon
I ordered 26 tutus for a school production. After 19 days and 4 e-mails (only 1 answered) I finally recieved them. This company is a joke. I spoke with a representative from the company before making the purchase and she was going to refund some costs because I ordered a large quantity. Of course that never happened. After 2 weeks and the tracking of the package never...
Published 9 months ago by Natalie Dillard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer, October 10, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Tutu Cute!, January 18, 2011
SA Librarian (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Purple (Toy)
I ordered this tutu for my three year-old niece who loves to dress up as a ballerina. I was pleasantly surprised at the great quality of the fabric and it has held up very well through her many costume changes. ;)
I would definitely recommend this item to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than i expected, February 8, 2011
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Hot Pink (Toy)
I looked all over amazon for a tutu, I wanted a nice full one. After much debate I decided to take my chances on this one, the price is great which also did actually worry me. I received it yesterday and it FAR exceeds my expectations, it's beautiful, LOVE IT. It's very full with 3 layers of tulle and a nice satin finished waistband. My daughter is 1 and has a tiny waist, I thought I would have to take it in when I got it but amazingly it fits her and she has PLENTY of room to grow in it as well. It is pretty long on her right now like a full length tutu but that makes it even prettier on her at this point. As she grows obviously it will become shorter, I can't believe I paid this price for such a cute tutu that she can have and grow into for a few years to come, fantastic. I didn't even have to iron it, it was packaged straight no crinkles.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !! ..is all I have to say!, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Turquoise (Toy)
For what I paid for two tutus is unbeatable anywhere! I ordered a pink and turquios and they are vibrant and beautiful! The tutu is very full! Princess style! Not cheaply made! Not cheap materia! Obviously someone made these with love and care! I paid less than 7 bucks for a tutu I and I feel proud of my self for researching to the point of finding gold!

Recommend 2-6 years!

My daughter is two ! Wears size 4t and this skirt ( one size ) fit perfect and will probaly be able to accommodate her quickly growing waist for some time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 22, 2011
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Lavender (Toy)
Got this for my 2 year old daughter and I expected it to be very thin and flimsy considering the price. I was totally wrong. The skirt is very full and has many layers. Very happy with the purchase and she looks adorable in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diva, June 30, 2011
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Hot Pink (Toy)
I bought this Tutu for my 7 year old daughters Diva party. She loved it and it looked sooo cute on!
It is not flimsy at all a great value for the price. I would buy more in different colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Turquoise (Toy)
Bought this tutu for a tutu and heels bachelorette party. It says its for kids but worked out great.
I weigh 135lb and 5'8". I wore legging underneath or would have been exposed.
Great thing is my 2 year old daughter can use it and loves it!]
Material is not bad but don't expect it to last long. Worth it for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids or small people, November 26, 2012
This tutu could be used for a kid...or a small adult--so it was perfect for me! The waistband was decent quality and it worked great for my Halloween costume.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Purple (Toy)
My granddaughter loved it. She is only 4 years old and loves being a little ballerina. She is my little ballerina!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tutu for a Great Price, December 13, 2009
This review is from: Girls Ballet Tutu Hot Pink (Toy)
I'm really happy with the quality of this tutu, the satin waistband was a lovely touch, and I was happily surprised at the many layers of tulle, this is not a cheaply made tutu! This is a perfect present for my niece, thanks!

Girls Ballet Tutu Hot Pink