Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 5, 2013
My daughter received this at Christmas and loves wearing it. It is a pretty watch and the price is very reasonable. My favorite feature is the alarm so she knows when to come home when at a friends house or playing outside. She likes that it lights up and can read it in the dark.
on March 25, 2014
Just the right size for a little girl. Very cute & nice size. I got this watch for my seven yr old. She loves to tell time and this helps her keep track of that at school and throughout the day. Great watch for the price.
on June 25, 2014
It was shipped from Singapore and took 4 weeks for delivery! Even for the price, pick something else. Contrary to the description, it did not arrive with instructions or a box. And it is very difficult to program (especially without instructions).

That said, it looks just like the picture (of the watch outside the case).
on December 18, 2015
Great watch with many features .. But my daughter easily hits a button on the wrong screen so it constantly beeps , the alarm goes off and it's now made its way into the closet. She 12 next time I'll buy one that just shows the time only
on November 15, 2014
The watch is nice but it is difficult to set. There were no clear instructions. Now my daughter doesn't wear it anymore because it kept beeping in class and was disturbing other children. Waste of money
on January 31, 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my daughter because her last watch broke. She needed to have a daily alarm which this has. The only complaint I have is the instructions for use are vague. For the price it was definitely worth it.
on November 14, 2013
I just bought this for my 10year old grand daughter and she was really excited by the things it can do. It also fit very well!
on September 30, 2014
works like a dream for a potty watch. it is not so obvious as the other ones on the market. this allows the child to wear a "normal" looking watch that will alarm hourly. difficult to find an children's alarm watch. very convenient! we just have our child go to the restroom every 2nd alarm. this also teaches her time and the difference btwn odd and even numbers. only drawbacks...the directions are not terribly helpful...i believe much of the info is in chinese (hubby had a more difficulty than necessary setting it). also, it child is very sliim, watch strap may be a little too big (just need one more hole!)
on July 11, 2013
We purchased this for our daughter who is 4 1/2. It fit her very well. Our only complaints are that it is very difficult to program (it took my husband and I about 15 minutes to figure it out) and the days of the week are VERY small. We wanted her to be able to track the days as well as the time but you practically need a magnifying glass to see the days of the week clearly. For the price, I still gave it four stars because it has a lot of features (stop watch, etc.). I just wish the days were more visible and it was easier to program.
on April 3, 2014
the instructions were a little confusing but my daughter loves it. she uses it all the time. It helps her a lot when it comes to telling time