4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable bag-fell apart after 2 uses, had to get new one
Got this bag for my 5 year old daughter to take to ballet classes. It is perfect! Good quality and super cute. Looks small but has lots of space on the inside to fit extra clothes, ballet slippers, tap shoes, and a bottle of water. My daughter can carry it easily.

Published on January 22, 2013 by Doctormommy

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but...
Its very very small. This would be good for a tot or kindergartener. Definitely not big enough for a teen who takes multiple classes.
Published 19 months ago by Pixie

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable bag-fell apart after 2 uses, had to get new one, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Dance bag - Quilted Zebra Duffle

Update 1/30/13. After only 2 uses of this bag, the strap is coming apart from one side of the bag!! I am so disappointed. It does not look easy to mend either. I have contacted the seller and am awaiting a response.

Update 2/19/13. Customer service sent me a brand new bag without any fuss. Didn't even make me ship back the old one. Let's see if it lasts. I'm satisfied for now...

Update 6/10/13. The 2nd one has held up well, no problems. I think the purchase was worth it, especially for the price and given the excellent customer service. Am bumping my stars from 3 to 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!, February 16, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dance bag - Quilted Zebra Duffle
I got this for my daughter for dance class and she loves it. Its exactly how its pictured. Was kind of worried about the size but its perfect its alot bigger than i expected. reading the other reviews i didnt think it was gonna be that big but its alot bigger and i am glad i ordered it. it fits both tap and ballet shoes.her hair accessories, brush, 3 outfits and room for more. She loves it and its so cute! I am really glad i bought this! GREAT BUY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, but still a great buy!, January 12, 2012
I purchased this bag to carry my daughter's tap and ballet things to and from class. The color is as pictured, but I thought the bag would be larger than what it actually is. It would be too small for me to carry as an adult, but it will fit my 5 year old perfectly. I have 2 pair of shoes, a leo and a tutu and a small bag for hair products, and the bag is pretty much full. If you have an older dancer, you might want to consider a larger bag but it is perfect for what we will use it for!

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but..., July 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, October 15, 2011
This review is from: Dance bag - Quilted Zebra Duffle
My daughter loves this bag! It is adorable and she is always getting complements on it. She loves it so much that she carried it everywhere for the first week and even slept with it!! I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Dance bag - Quilted Zebra Duffle
this dance bag is awesome. My daughter is 3 and takes ballet and tap. I can fit 5 outfit and 3 pair of shoe with ease. still have room with the to side pocket. very much worth it. i wouldn't recommend this product for older childern thought. it would be to small. good age group 0-7

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little cheer leader, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Dance bag - Quilted Zebra Duffle
This bag is the perfect. Size for my daughter who cheers for upward. It holds her shoes, mega phone and poms with plenary of room for more items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Bag, October 22, 2013
Great little bag, holds my daughter's outfit, sweatshirt/cover up, and shoes without any issues. Works perfectly for what I needed, and very cute. Wish I could have had the other side monogrammed with her name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Dance bag - Quilted Zebra Duffle
This was a gift for my granddaughter. She just started dance lessons and it is a great size for a three year old. The only problem I had was that it took so long to receive. I ordered it, got notification the next that it was shipped but it wasn't picked up or brought to the post office till nine days later. The bag is great and well made but the company I dealt with was lax in their shipping methods. Once it was at USPS I received it within two days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, September 3, 2013
I wanted something cute, lightweight, and durable for my 5 year old dancer. This bag is perfect and my baby girl l loves it!!!