Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 4, 2012
Bought this for my 6 year old daughter. Needed something for two pairs of dance shoes (ballet and tap), and also a small outfit/ tights. One, this is barely big enough to accomodate that. And two, the zipper broke about a week or so after she started using it. It's a very cute bag, but was hoping for something that would have lasted a little longer and had a little more room.
on February 19, 2013
we use it every Monday night its held up just fine I would recommend this bag, my daughter is 4 and has tap and ballet shoes in the bag. I thing the same shoes in my size would also fit in there. its not small but its not a big bag either... if that helps
on October 2, 2013
Super cute and bright little tote. Fits all my grand daughter's ballet gear perfectly.
Bag is sturdy and sewed with strength. The cute little tule tutu really stands out.
Shipped really rapidly, packed well.
on July 3, 2015
Granddaughter uses this for weekly dance class. She puts her ballet and tap shoes in and an outfit to wear home. Not gigantic but certainly large enough for a five year old's dance gear. She loves it.
on December 9, 2014
My daughter was thrilled with this super cute bag when she received. It is the perfect size for her dance shoes and water bottle when she goes to dance class. Unfortunately the strap broke off the second time she used it. I fixed the strap, and she still loves it. Though, it would have been nice if it were a little more durable.
on May 29, 2013
This product is exactly as it appeared, overall I was happy with my purchase. I got it as part of a basket I was making; therefore, I cannot speak as to the wear and tear of the item, but appeared to be good quality!
on February 6, 2013
Unfortunately, I received this product with a broken zipper. The tutu on the front is also quite poor. It's not fluffy at all, as it appears in the photos. Very disappointed.
on November 1, 2012
The bag is just what she needed and it held all her items for dance class- Cute is the word for this little bag- She just loved it and iyt is easy to clean if it get dirty
on November 26, 2013
Perfect for my five-year-old to keep her ballet and tap shoes in. I can also stick in her leo, tutu and tights when we need to change clothes prior to class.So cute!!
on September 15, 2014
I ordered this bag for my 5 year old daughter to take to dance class. She loved it and I think it is the cutest bag ever. The bag is just the right size for her.