Girls 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Series Premiere. Struggling writer Hannah gets cut off financially; free-spirited friend Jessa returns to NYC and moves in with her unsuspecting cousin Shoshanna; Type-A roommate Marnie hosts a welcome-back dinner.
2. Vagina Panic Hannah reveals her Forrest Gump-induced AIDS phobia when she realizes Adam might not be practicing monogamy. Marnie lives in denial of her boredom with her boyfriend Charlie; Jessa avoids Marnie's meticulously planned day at a women's health clinic.
3. All Adventurous Women Do Hannah meets up with her erstwhile college flame to find out how she contracted HPV, uncovering much more in the process. Marnie's art-gallery boss introduces her to a cocky artist who piques her interest, while Jessa gets a baby-sitting gig.
4. Hannah's Diary Adam sends Hannah a 'sext' message that puts her in a tailspin. Meanwhile, Hannah's boss gets touchy, Shoshanna reunites with a boy from sleepaway camp, Jessa gets distracted on the job, and Ray and Charlie snoop through the girls' apartment.
5. Hard Being Easy Hannah decides to better her story by propositioning her boss. She subsequently retreats to Adam, who has a different idea about the state of their union. Meanwhile, Marnie and Charlie assess their relationship, and Jessa is determined to reconquer an ex.
6. The Return Hannah's parents fly her back to Michigan to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Though they hope she'll go on their date, she gets one of her own instead, and catches up with some high-school friends who are mourning a hometown tragedy.
7. Welcome to Bushwick a.k.a. The Crackcident At the 'best party ever' in Bushwick, Brooklyn, Hannah learns Adam's main defining trait (other than his ears), Marnie is beside herself after seeing Charlie, Jessa teases a mystery texter, and Ray becomes Shoshanna's spirit guide in a time of need.
8. Weirdos Need Girlfriends Too Hannah ventures further into Adam's world, for better and for worse. Newly unemployed Jessa, and Marnie, at an all-time low, bond unexpectedly and meet a very eligible bachelor (Chris O'Dowd) who is not what he seems.
9. Leave Me Alone Behind on rent and resentful of the literary success of a former classmate (Jenny Slate), Hannah decides to take some chances. Marnie finds it increasingly difficult to support Hannah financially and emotionally. Jessa is confronted by her former boss.
10. She Did Season One finale. Hannah starts to question her relationship with Adam; Jessa throws a mystery party where Marnie embraces her free-spirited side, and Shoshanna's uniqueness works in her favor.
Girls: Invitation to the Set Meet the 'girls' of 'Girls' on the set of this outrageous HBO comedy series featuring writer/director/star Lena Dunham. In addition to Dunham, interviews include executive producer Judd Apatow and co-stars Jemima Kirke, Allison Williams and Zosia Mamet.
About Girls Get to know the 'Girls' in this conversation with creator/star Lena Dunham and her female co-stars in this HBO comedy series.
|Starring||Lena Dunham, Allison Williams|
|Supporting actors||Jemima Kirke, Zosia Mamet, Adam Driver, Peter Scolari, Becky Ann Baker, Christopher Abbott, Alex Karpovsky, Chris Eigeman, Alexi Wasser, Elaine Chun, Chike Johnson, Roland Sands, Mark McGann|
|Producers||Judd Apatow, Lena Dunham, Bruce Eric Kaplan, Jennifer Konner, Ilene S. Landress, Peter Phillips|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Very funny, energetic, surprising show.
Typically, there's a bunch of perfect looking, rich career women complaining about problems they wouldn't actually face in real life.
This show is not just for girls, however, guys will like it too (forget that your girlfriends keep comparing it to Sex and the City!)
Best season of Girls, in my opinion. This season made me laugh out loud almost every episode. It's like a more realistic version of Sex & the City (don't get me wrong, I loved... Read morePublished 15 days ago by zoeybaby808
Didn't think I'd like this show but it's so intoxicating. Just ordered Season 2 and it can't get here fast enough.Published 15 days ago by Tyler T.
I couldn't believe how fast this DVD was delivered. I love this show.Published 19 days ago by Kathleen Pellecchia
Raunchy and great! Lena Dunham is a genius and this show captures the 20somthing life and the feelings that go along with that awkward period of our lives. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Tanya Howe
I wasted my money on this. Episodes after the pilot are very short.Published 26 days ago by J. Atkins-Gordeeva