5.0 out of 5 stars So true
What it's like to be in your 20's right now. This is so realistic, I feel like they could be my friends. It is hilarious, and relateable. Thank you.
Published 6 months ago by sumerio

3.0 out of 5 stars girls...
Nothing really blew me away this season, but I still love the series. Hannah is more bold than ever and her character continues to do the unexpected. I really hope to see some breakthroughs the other characters go through in the next season.
Published 7 months ago by Chanel Wilkins

5.0 out of 5 stars So true, June 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great season, May 23, 2014
Liz (Syracuse, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I may or may not have watched this entire season in a matter of days. Yet again, Lena Dunham steals my heart.

4.0 out of 5 stars SOME SO SWEET, SOMETIMES SELFISH, July 15, 2014
TAPS IN. TO YOUNGER AND OLDER GIRLS. SET IN THIS GENERATION, THIS GIRLS ARE REAL.THE SHOW TAKES PLACE IN NEW YORK, THE EMOTIONS, SOME SO SWEET, SOMETIMES SELFISH, REALISTIC, lovely young ladies, in their 20s ,finding, Trying to find themselves. The guys are great and complex as well. THE SHOW IS FUNNY, SWEET,AGGRAVATING, TOUCHING, AND REALLY GOOD ORIGINAL TUNES that connect so well with the story. Great Cast. In some ways there every girl, even older ladies/ girls. WE never lose the girl in side of us. That's good,and I believe so important.To Go though so many CHANGES IN "LIFE". Very good cinmatogory as well. Love the HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Girls: Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
Best season yet. Lots of humor. Loved the story, and it was WAY more uplifting than season two...even though there were moments that were total emotional whirlwinds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought I would be let down but was pleasantly surprised, June 11, 2014
This review is from: Girls: Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
I am a tough critic when it comes to TV series but this one never lets me down, at least when it comes to uniqueness of dialogue and the unconventional take it has on the college/working years of girls of a particular age. I thought for sure in season 3 my interest would wane. Nope! Keep up the great writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Girls: Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
Fantastic, clever, and so fun to watch. As goods as seasons 1 and 2. I think it's one of the best tv series out this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this more real alternative to Sex and the City, June 1, 2014
Seek the Truth "Always" (Paradise Valley, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Girls: Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love that the start and writer of Girls is not perfect and enjoys herself anyway. She is a role model for all of us. When I did have a perfect body, I didn't know it and was critical of myself. And now it's even worse than when I was younger. This resonates with me and city life and all the things you are trying to do at that age; the disappointments in job, in love, when you figure out your parents aren't perfect, and all of it. And all the great things about discovery at that age. Love this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Download!, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Girls: Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
Perfect series binge! Easy to download and continued my love of these girls! I am so glad to not be in this age group anymore! Funny and realistic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great episode!, May 18, 2014
A Vann (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Girls: Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
This was a great episode. I had rented previous episodes from itunes, and it never worked, so it was great to watch a complete episode problem free and receive credit for an additional purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Finale left me wanting more!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Girls: Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
The third season really delved more into the characters personalities, some ugly some good. Unanswered questions left for almost all characters at the end of season 3. Can't wait for more!