5.0 out of 5 stars Even great for a 4 year old
I wanted gloves that were easy for my 4 1/2 year old to put on. The textured side of the gloves are good for gripping things when at the playground too. Perfect for those cold but not freezing days.
Published on March 1, 2012 by Susan J. Silberman

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of cheap looking
I wasn't thrilled with the quality. I gave them a gift and I could tell the recipient didn't like them all that much. I've never seen her wear them. They don't seem all that warm.
Published 14 months ago by Christina

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 14, 2012
Love these! Got these gloves for my daughter last year. Perfect for using the iPod int he cold weather. Still fit for this year too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even great for a 4 year old, March 1, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good gloves, January 2, 2013
Petunia (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
Got these for my 9-year-old and she loves the idea of texting gloves. The have slits for the pointer finger and thumb to come out and there are grippy bumps so her itouch is less likely to slip. The grippy bumps aren't as durable or sticky as others I've seen but they will probably serve their purpose. The gloves are a pretty color and & they weren't pricey. After I ordered them I saw something very similar in the dollar store though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
So cute and perfect for the texter

5.0 out of 5 stars Special gift!, January 2, 2014
Mary C. Slemenda "Cathy Slemenda" (Martinsburg, WV United States) - See all my reviews
We bought these as a stocking stuffer for our 12-year old granddaughter who rides her bike to school in Florida and needs a little extra protection from cool morning air. Perfect fit!

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of cheap looking, July 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, February 8, 2013
The picture makes you think you are getting real texting gloves. What you are getting are gloves with holes to pop your fingers out of to text, not textured tips. I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 29, 2013
My daughter loves these! they are very stretchy and should last 2 or more seasons if we don't lose them first!

4.0 out of 5 stars a gift, January 16, 2013
Knowing that texting has become common then talking I thought this would be a great gift for a teen aged girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 28, 2012
These gloves are cute, fit my daughter well and do the job. I guess I didn't see the picture clear enough when I ordered because i didn't realize they work by sticking the tip of your finger through the slit. I thought they had the little electronic finger tip, like I've seen on other texting/gaming gloves, but they work out fine and my daughter likes them a lot.

Rate and Discover Movies