Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Giro G10 MX 2009 Snow Helmet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

89%
11%

on March 12, 2012
I like the looks of the Visor and that's why I paid around 10$ extra v/s the regular G10 model to get it. The helmet is nice, fits well and I like the knob that allows for quick and easy adjustment in the back! You can adjust the fit even with your gloves on! It has a vent that you shut and open easily as well. However if you screw the visor on, and you will need a screwdriver (Swiss knife in my case) to do that, you can't take off your goggles and put them on the front part! you can wear them, but you will have to keep them on!!! They won't sit on the top and beside you will be stretching them a LOT to get them off!!!! So if you ski in an area where you use goggles most of the time, skip the visor, if you can get by with just regular sunglasses and you like the visor then this one is for you!!!!
on January 25, 2013
This Helmut has adjustable vents, adjustable tightness at the back of the head, extra pads for unique fit. It has a detachable visor. it has detachable ear muffs. it has a place to put headphones in the ear muffs. It works good for girls, I bought one for my wife and she likes it too. It is a better value than some of the newer models, as, it has more features.
on March 5, 2012
After calling the manufacturer, they told me the wrong answer for sizing. As such, I had to pay to return this but the company didn't have a large size and resisted providing a refund hoping I would buy something else. Rated 5 stars for the product-- I love the helmet.
on January 25, 2014
New England cold 26mi commute. This thing rocks. So warm, I only wear a thin baclava in the coldest of conditions. Oh, and it looks sweet as well. Ear pads are removable, as is the visor. The visor is a true friend to those who wear glasses. It takes a steady driving SIDEWAYS rain or snoe to even touch my glasses with this helmet on. Right on Giro!!!!
on June 17, 2014
bought this to use for winter mtb riding as I cracked my fox flux when I endo over the bars and the impact to the top of my head left large bruising due to the minimal padding on the helmet ,the g10 has more padding and is very comftable ,the reduced venting I actu ly prefer as I have no hair and tend to get to cold with regular mtb helmets in winter ,great helmet
on March 29, 2010
Received this before a snow trip and got to use it. Fits well with Oakley or Anon goggles and doesn't move a lot once it is adjusted on my head. Vents work well, ear pads are great- no need for a headband anymore.
on February 22, 2014
as described, quick ship, great price - thank you
definitely recommend to others
great helmet - adjustable, comfortable, safe, grows with my kid
on November 17, 2012
Helmet is very cool fits my head tons of extra room. ear guards come off and have vents in the top to let the heat escape
on February 8, 2013
Great service. Just as it was described and arrived on time. This is an awesome helmet with a nice fit.