- In-Mold Construction: fuses a polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing EPS foam liner--making the liner literally a part of the helmet. This process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton that makes the helmet lighter, more durable, and better ventilated.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation: Giro's proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system combines active vents with internal exhaust channels designed to thrust cool, fresh air over and around the rider's head, while forcing heat and stale air out.
- Roc Loc SL Fit System: Roc Loc SL self-adjusts to provide a secure fit with one quick adjustment of the webbing system. The webbing system is created with supple and lightweight, Italian-made webbing material.
- Super Fit Engineering: Giro's proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on human scale factors data collected in Giro's 20 years of helmet crafting. The resulting Super Fit helmets are designed to provide a custom-feel fit for 98 percent of the world's population.
- X-Static Padding: X-Static pads provide comfort and anti-microbial properties to help keep the helmet fresher for longer. The pads are also machine washable.
- Small: 51 to 55 centimeter head circumference
- Medium: 55 to 59 centimeters head circumference
- Large: 59 to 63 centimeters head circumference