Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on September 19, 2015
Vendor is great and refunded my money for the confusion. But the product is not what I expected. It only has the 1 song on it and I assumed it would be full CD for 7 bucks. But if this is a collector item for some I can see it being 7 bucks. So I gave it 1 star for the item, but 5 stars
on August 30, 2014
Hi guys, i want to tell you, after receiving this cd and listening to the music, i am completely satisfied. The package protected it well, and i did not have any problem with the service or something else. The description of the seller is right, i received it new.

Now, i add this cd to my collection of George Strait.

I recommend this cd people who like country music, especially, the style of George Strait, any cd of him you buy, you will be satisfied, if you really like his music.
on April 15, 2013
I just received the CD like 3 1/2 hours ago & I must admit it has been playing ever since (it's on repeat ;-).What can one say after all it is George Strait. An awesome song but of course.It is so well worth getting .ahhhhhhh loving it.
on June 9, 2013
I own every album, CD or video that George Strait has published and spent waaaaaaaaaaay too much money to go one of the last tour concerts but, as always, this album is worth every penny and I may have to buy another one if I wear this one out as I have others! Yes, I'm a fan.
on November 30, 2012
Great song!!! He never has stopped delivering high quality songs. I will also hate to see him retire. George always gives his best to his fans.
on February 19, 2013
Love everything george strait records
I have all his cds. George can do no wrong a sincere Strait fan
I love this new single and cannot wait for the Cd to follow. Come on you Strait Fans get on board the Strait Train and lets make this single King Georges 60th #1 hit and bring in Georges 61st Birthday in style. May 18th don't forget. GET HER DONE FANS!!!!!!! :)
on April 15, 2013
This song has slow dancing, love making all over it! If you want that perfect song for you are your special someone then this is it!
on March 23, 2013
I love this song, and am wondering when the CD will be out. Am looking forward to more new songs from George. I was at Walmart and happened to find the "CD" (buried behind a bunch of other CD's) with 'Give It All We Got Tonight" and "The Cowboy Rides Away", for $1.88, which I immediately bought. Am wondering why Amazon hasn't got that CD. They have everything. Whenever I hear a new song, I always check Amazon, hoping I'll find the CD. When I'm on the road, I put this little 2-song CD in and let it play and play, over and over again. How can you go wrong with 2 great songs. Come on Amazon, find the CD so you can sell it here.
on April 28, 2013
The product itself is excellent, however though, (my own fault), 20+dollars for 2 songs (regardless of the artist!) IS LUDICROUS!! I realize the present rage is MP3's, but do all the music choices need to be inundated with them?? I don't recall this being such an issue before. I'm a hard core music lover & spending consumer & I..... STILL..... enjoy my CD's!!
Was very disappointed in the 2 song album & the fact that I 'obviously' didn't manage to find that out on the page before placing my order...
on April 14, 2013
All I can say is George Strait did it again!!!! Its really sad he's retiring because I dont think he made a bad song. If you like his music you will love this one.