The Best of the Vision Forum Father/Son Retreats
The father and son relationship is one of the defining relationships in the universe. Therefore, we should not be surprised that Satan has reserved his most fiery darts to alienate Christian fathers from their sons. The best way to destroy a nation or to render the Church ineffective is to destroy the legacy of multi-generational faithfulness that God intends for covenant-keeping men and their progeny.
With this in mind, Vision Forum Ministries launched the Vision Forum Father/Son Retreats. Give Me Your Heart, My Son contains some of the highlights of Vision Forum's Father/Son Retreats over the last four years. Featured speakers include evangelist and historical reenactor Richard "Little Bear" Wheeler, Norm Wakefield of Elijah Ministries, Bob Welch of Bible Teaching Ministries, Pastor S.M. Davis, and Doug Phillips of Vision Forum.
- Remembering a world when fathers roamed the earth
- How to interview your father and build multi-generational legacies
- Why and how adult men must learn to forgive, love, and respect their fathers
- Becoming men of honor
- Building a culture of virtuous boyhood
- So Johnny wants to play with guns?
- How to win the heart of a rebel
- The true story of Braveheart
- Developing the disciplines of manhood
Eight audiocassettes (60-90 minutes each) in a durable binder.