Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Crysis 2 - PC forum

Give the PC version the 10$ credit!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 4, 2011 6:55:44 AM PST
Fence Jumper says:
Come on amazon! xbox and ps3 get why not PC? :(

Posted on Mar 4, 2011 8:56:55 AM PST
Probably because the marketing department doesn't think we need one. =(

Posted on Mar 5, 2011 12:57:45 PM PST
sabbey says:
That's okay, I can wait until it's under $30 to begin with anyway... Seriously though, I might pre-order this soon but since I have other games still to play I am not in a rush! ;)

Posted on Mar 5, 2011 5:25:45 PM PST
B. McComb says:
I'm with sabbey. I'm played the demo and really liked it except for the account creation and connection issues. I was thinking about getting a retail box copy and not opening it and take it back if reviews say it's plagued with online problems from launch, and if not then I have the Limited Edition version. Trouble is, the Limited Edition copy pretty much sucks. The only real exclusives are the SCAR skin and Platinum Dog tag which are useless. Plus, if I buy from Amazon I save like $3 off of retail but I have to pay shipping if I want to return it. Bottom line is, Crysis 2 looks good but I can wait for it to be a $29.99 Steam special.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011 4:56:49 AM PST
Yoko Rains says:
I'll buy it off of one of Steam's sales. PC games are usually $50. Not only is this one $60, but they're also denying us a bonus that the other 2 consoles are getting.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011 7:34:48 AM PST
Fence Jumper says:
@ McComb:

The issues with the demo are because they didnt initially plan to have a pc demo, but there was such an outcry and the leak of one of the alpha builds of the game they needed to. So they rushed the xbox demo into a PC port so they could get it out quicker. That is why the game has push start to begin in the intro, there is only 6v6 when PC is getting 8v8 in the full release, and several other bugs. Those will not be present with the final release.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011 11:42:46 AM PST
Kevin Priess says:
There will be so many hard copies of this game that wont sell that in a couple of months it will be ~$35, I can wait..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Crysis 2 - PC forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 4, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 9, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Crysis 2 - PC
Crysis 2 - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows Vista / XP)
3.6 out of 5 stars (453)