5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for keeping the Bloggie in your hand.
I bought the Bloggie not have much of any idea what to think of it, seemed like a good idea at the time. I was so impressed with it, I spent over an hour trying to find a skin for it, as the bloggie loves to slip from your hand. At the time I bought mine, I had no idea Sony also made a waterproof Sport model, or I may have bought that instead.
The intended purpose of...
Published on February 23, 2012 by W. Brunner

3.0 out of 5 stars gizmodorks silicone case cover
I had to cut a hole for the phones speaker in it and it is not clear it's pink but that's ok. It does the job.
Published 10 months ago by Douglas Boettcher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for keeping the Bloggie in your hand., February 23, 2012
This review is from: GizmoDorks Silicone Case Cover Clear and Screen Protector with Carabiner Key Chain for the Sony Bloggie Touch Camera (Electronics)
The intended purpose of the Bloggie purchase was to record the instrument cluster on our 2006 Honda Gold Wing, having had two years of transmission and engine issues, which were darn near impossible to prove without the evidence which could be provided with a device such as this attached to the bike.

Nonetheless, I really like the mini cam corder. I have had no issues in low light as others have stated. The skin provides a great feel to the device and added security its not going to accidently drop out of your hand. Nicely made, very inexpensive, a must have for any Bloggie owner. IMO. Can't go wrong with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. Great value!, September 30, 2011
Item fits well and looks great. The price was the best I could find anywhere. If you have a Sony Bloggie, I recommend getting this product. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 12, 2012
I love it my bloggie won't slip out no more out of my hand and the screen protector is awesome looks good and there is a cute little key chain that comes with it and for cheap too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good !! good !! Excellent ..., August 1, 2012
have no problems like other reviewers had !! couldnot use the key ring thing ! so i chucked it in thrash .. Nevertheless I only needed screen protection and I think its excellent ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, July 4, 2012
Loved this product. Fits perfectly & covers my Bloggie completely. Product was shipped in a timely manner just in time for camping trip. Took a few time to adhere the protective screen covering without any bubbles but once on it looks great...Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 20, 2012
the products came very fast, they fit the device perfectly and the case feels really good in your hand. It easy to access all of the buttons and usb with the case on. i definitely recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars GizmoDorks Silicone Case Cover Clear, April 24, 2014
D. Yang (San Jose CA USA) - See all my reviews
I mistake order it that cannot fit it because explains not clear. so if it will return fee, that my wast money.

3.0 out of 5 stars gizmodorks silicone case cover, January 4, 2014
Douglas Boettcher (MARINETTE, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, May 15, 2013
The case is kinda cheap it fits ok but seems alittle loose.I thought i was getting clear but its white.I can't see my nice silver finish through it..The Screen protector i had to throw away couldn't get bubbles out tried to reapply after a couple times it was dirty and useless.I do have problems putting them on but this one didn't have much give before it was no good..Ordered another brand of screen protector that comes with 3 and are made for the Bloggie touch

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfectly, March 20, 2013
The case fits like a glove and all control areas are in the right spot. It keeps my Bloggie safe from drops and doesn't keep me from using it. The microphone and speaker ports are even positioned so they don't interfere.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›