Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GizmoDorks Silicone Case Cover Clear and Screen Protector with Carabiner Key Chain for the Sony Bloggie Touch Camera
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 23, 2012
I bought the Bloggie not have much of any idea what to think of it, seemed like a good idea at the time. I was so impressed with it, I spent over an hour trying to find a skin for it, as the bloggie loves to slip from your hand. At the time I bought mine, I had no idea Sony also made a waterproof Sport model, or I may have bought that instead.
The intended purpose of the Bloggie purchase was to record the instrument cluster on our 2006 Honda Gold Wing, having had two years of transmission and engine issues, which were darn near impossible to prove without the evidence which could be provided with a device such as this attached to the bike.

Nonetheless, I really like the mini cam corder. I have had no issues in low light as others have stated. The skin provides a great feel to the device and added security its not going to accidently drop out of your hand. Nicely made, very inexpensive, a must have for any Bloggie owner. IMO. Can't go wrong with this item.
on July 4, 2012
Loved this product. Fits perfectly & covers my Bloggie completely. Product was shipped in a timely manner just in time for camping trip. Took a few time to adhere the protective screen covering without any bubbles but once on it looks great...Thanks
on November 6, 2012
With the limited options for Bloggie protection, I went with this one based on the good reviews. I like the design and texture but as another reviewer mentioned, it's a bit looser than I would like but that's okay.

The key chain freebie is pretty much a throw away item but thanks anyway. Screen protection is nice as well but be sure to take your time because it doesn't forgive like others I have used.
on May 15, 2013
The case is kinda cheap it fits ok but seems alittle loose.I thought i was getting clear but its white.I can't see my nice silver finish through it..The Screen protector i had to throw away couldn't get bubbles out tried to reapply after a couple times it was dirty and useless.I do have problems putting them on but this one didn't have much give before it was no good..Ordered another brand of screen protector that comes with 3 and are made for the Bloggie touch
on September 30, 2011
Item fits well and looks great. The price was the best I could find anywhere. If you have a Sony Bloggie, I recommend getting this product. Thanks!
on December 25, 2012
but i thought this was a little pricey for what it is. problem isn't this screen protector but the sony bloggie touch camera i bought it for. the camera doesn't have a flash, and low light pictures turn out bad.
on December 27, 2012
Good snug fit, but not impossible to put on. I use the same product for my Sony Walkman. It isn't only that it prevents scratches. It also acts like a shock absorber should you drop the Bloggie and it makes it easier to grip.
on March 20, 2013
The case fits like a glove and all control areas are in the right spot. It keeps my Bloggie safe from drops and doesn't keep me from using it. The microphone and speaker ports are even positioned so they don't interfere.
on December 26, 2012
Loved it! Exactly what I was looking for! I have always been so careful and not wanting to scratch my cute pink bloggie, so this was the PERFECT accessory that has allowed me to literally take it everywhere with me and not worry!!
on January 11, 2013
I got this because I ordered a cute skin for my daughter's Bloggie but also wanted protection for it...this way we can still see the cute (Hello Kitty) Bloggie skin. She's already dropped it a few times (only 2-3 foot fall) and it's working fine still. They only give you one screen protector and those are tricky to get on w/out bubbles...