Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Color: Cashmere Woods|Size: 2 Count (Pack of 1)|Change
Price:$7.15+ Free shipping

on July 7, 2012
I am a customer of glade plugins and was excited to find them at a great deal on amazon. They are easy to use, but of course you need to have the glade plugin first in order to use the oil refills. I really like the smell of the Fresh Mountain Morning and Clear Springs. It smells fresh and refreshing. These are good to use in places like the bathroom, laundry room, and living room. This is where I use them. This is a really great deal on these and I would highly recommend buying them!
on March 25, 2010
If you use Glade refills, you know that you can be buying them on a frequent basis. Going to Target, Walmart, etc are a pain trying to find refills at times: either out of most scents and get stuck with a odd scent OR not enough quantity of a scent.

I highly recommend this 6pk package. I keep them in the original box for ease of storage.
on May 12, 2013
At the risk of having my "MAN CARD" revoked, I like the smell of French Vanilla. We have these scented oil pluggins all over the house; kitchen, bathrooms, hallway, garage, etc. If you turn down the setting on the pluggin, you might get a month out of a single bottle. If you just been cooking blacken catfish on the stove in the kitchen, and you crank these fellas up to help mask the smell, they may last 2.5 weeks. I don't like any of the other fragrances. I do wish they made a pine tree smell for Christmas; but they don't. These are a luxury item... you know you have made it in this world when you can spend $15 a month having your whole house smell like French Vanilla.
on February 1, 2013
I have been buying Glade Plug-ins for years (at Walmart) and have never gotten a "dud." This package was rediculous because the plug-ins smelled really good within the first few hours of plugging them in. After that - no scent whatsoever. I feel like I was ripped off and will never buy them online again. Very disappointed.
on November 17, 2013
I have used this product for years (Vanilla Scent). I just order the Vanilla, and received the new scent Pure Vanilla Joy.
The new scent is way overpowering. I will have to find a new scent.
This one sucks…. Glade needs to bring back the old Vanilla!!!! Will not buy this product again.
on December 10, 2013
The new scent "Pure Vanilla Joy" that is auto replacing for "French Vanilla" is awful. French Vanilla was really simple and clean, this new Pure Vanilla Joy is super artificial and gives me a headache. Not comparable in anway. Not sure why they changed the formula.
on April 27, 2012
Same great product as in-store, but much cheaper per unit! This comes with a total of 12 refills. Quick service, product comes new and with good packaging. I will order again when I need more refills.
on July 31, 2011
This product is FAKE. After inserting it in. It scented for about 10 mins and it stopped scenting.. DON'T BUY!!!
on October 28, 2011
I would have enjoyed it better had it had all of the oil refills in it I received five of the six I was to get.
on August 24, 2011
I have a dog and two cats, that means that even-though I keep the house tidy and specially clean, sometimes there are unwanted smells (like litter box, or wet dog smell). This oils do what they promise. They do not mask the offending smell but eliminates it. The fragrance oils alternate, so you never get used to the smell of the oil. I highly recommend it.