4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice
Very elegant style mask and unique, that's its appeal. I didn't know it was half black, I thought it was all silver, still, nice and will work well with what I need it for.
Published 14 months ago by Booyan

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke right away
the mask was a bit too narrow for the face, so i gently tried bending it, it snapped in half...
Published 10 months ago by Julia Chepak

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Gladiator Halloween Party Facial Masquerade Mask - Silver & Black

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke right away, February 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Mask, February 3, 2014
I ordered this mask for my husband. it came rather quickly and in time for our event, however the strings attached to the mask came off before he could tie them together. I originally tried to glue them back on, but the glue made the paint come off of the sides. So i wound up repainting it, AND sewing a new elastic piece on so he could slip it on and off without untying. To much work?? i agree. the mask itself seemed sturdy, the paint job done on it was only so/so. but overall it served its purpose and he looked nice in it.

3.0 out of 5 stars is not for adults, December 23, 2013
The mask did not fit my husband's face. It looks good though. My son got to wear it at home for fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars good buy 4 the $., March 13, 2014
I was expecting a metallic finish or look, this mask did not have that., (I was disappointed). other than that the quality was good for the price,. I ordered several mask to have a few 2 chose from. Once I received them, I realized that although the description changed the mask was almost the same. 1 was grey & black, the other was grey & white. In recommending it I can only say u get what u pay 4. the quality is good however the in person appearance is different from the pic.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as nice, June 3, 2014
It looks nicer in the pic kind of cheap in person I thought it would be a darker shade of gray and a silver but its black and gray

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Mask, March 21, 2014
This was OK. We bought this along with a Laser cut metal one for my daughter and her date for the Year 12 Masquerade Ball. Basic plastic mask but did the job on the night

3.0 out of 5 stars had to Buy twice but turned out OK, February 10, 2014
seraph (PINE BUSH, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I give them a 3 bc the first mask arrived broken. I had to send it back and was refunded. They didn't offer to replace. I had to re buy the mask. The second time they decided to add siding into the box so it didn't bounce around and break. Improvement but this should have been done from the beginning. Since I had to reorder my self and send broken one back bc they didn't pal it properly they only get a 3. I did buy another last cut also from them that showed up bubble wrapped and very protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and well made mask, February 9, 2014
This mask was well made did not look cheap would recommend ordering this mask to anyone ordered several mask this was one of my favorits

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, July 22, 2013
Not only did it arrive in just a few days, it was also fantastic quality. I was a little iffy at first because it was so cheap but it has exceeded my expectations! Ty